Fox eyes using Nick Marshall, when football allows.

SacFalcFan

I'm really high on this kid, IMO the most underrated recruit this year. I can't wait to see what he can do at the next level.

funny you say that man.. when tom lemming interviewed mark richt he said the most underrated recruit in the country in tom's opinion was nick marshall.. he thought he was one of the best athletes in the entire nation.. i don't think people understand just how terrific nick is.

Tom Lemming is a ND shill, but he DOES know top talent when he sees it. Nick Marshall is amazing....He's the total package at DB:

Amazing size-6'2'', 200lbs

Great hands/ball skills

Elite speed/quickness/agility

He's more like 6'2 180 but still. He has good size and GREAT length. He will cause problems as a CB just because of his size, length, and athleticism.

funny you say that man.. when tom lemming interviewed mark richt he said the most underrated recruit in the country in tom's opinion was nick marshall.. he thought he was one of the best athletes in the entire nation.. i don't think people understand just how terrific nick is.

Yeah man. Back when we had a thread about naming the one player that was being overlooked (or something like that), my pick was Nick Marshall. I have always believed that. The film I have seen is amazing, the guy can do it all. I'm no recruiting expert by any means but the kid looks like he'll be a solid D-1 player.