Anybody hear what Lil' Wayne said about Saints fans?

false reppin, talking shyt, falcon fans reaching like a babe to a tit, check that fleur de lis on your face, lookin like a fool and a total disgrace. so wipe that fleur de lis off yo mug, tryna be a soldier, but you only a thug, etc, etc... :rolleyes:

You do know New Orleans ranks high in murder rates? Right?! New Orleans is the home of "thugs". :rolleyes: E-Thugs and fairweather fans too!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how he has a fleur dis lis tattoo on his face :rolleyes:

fleur de lis is a symbol of the city of New Orleans, it has nothing to do with Saints, the Saints wear that symbol cause of the city of New Orleans. Lil Wayne wears it cause it's a symbol of New Orleans not of the Saints, **** even the biggest celebrity from your crummy little town doesn't like your cruddy football team keep enjoying that one win it won't mean anything after tommorow.

You do know New Orleans ranks high in murder rates? Right?! New Orleans is the home of "thugs". :rolleyes: E-Thugs and fairweather fans too!

New Orleans is just another city in the US with the same inner city violence, nothing new to the rest of the country, like ATL for example. Don't make it sound like it's just a problem here. :rolleyes:

New Orleans is just another city in the US with the same inner city violence, nothing new to the rest of the country, like ATL for example. Don't make it sound like it's just a problem here. :rolleyes:

It's just that everywhere else, people just know how to put the gun down a little bit better.

1966. We set an NFL record for season tickets sold (by an expansion franchise).

(3:20)

Your fans suck.

Next........

I think you're a bit confused.

It's not "sold out all their games." It's that they sold out all their games (and technically, their team's allotment for season ticket holders, as all teams hold tickets for their opponents and for some single-game sales) before the season started. Meaning if you wanted to buy season tickets, you got put on a waiting list. The Falcons did not do that in 1966. They didn't have that even last year, as I could have bought Falcons Season tickets this year without being on the waiting list. Yes, the Falcons sold out all the games this year, but not before the season started. The Saints had sold out every game many times in their history, just never before the season started until 2006, and they have done it every year since.

Edited by V Chip

How has no one laughed at 'Laugher', the guy admits he's 29 (presumed he was 13 or 14) and spends time trying to wind people up.

Where is that Chris from Louisiana? He's a brilliant contributor and poster, unfortunatly the rest are just azzhats.

Way to have an excellent adult life.

Looks like Laugher has done his job then B)

I think you're a bit confused.

It's not "sold out all their games." It's that they sold out all their games (and technically, their team's allotment for season ticket holders, as all teams hold tickets for their opponents and for some single-game sales) before the season started. Meaning if you wanted to buy season tickets, you got put on a waiting list. The Falcons did not do that in 1966. They didn't have that even last year, as I could have bought Falcons Season tickets this year without being on the waiting list. Yes, the Falcons sold out all the games this year, but not before the season started. The Saints had sold out every game many times in their history, just never before the season started until 2006, and they have done it every year since.

It seems you're a bit confused.

I said that here.

I never said they sold out all of their games before 1966 or in 2010. I said they set an NFL record for season-tickets sold by an expansion franchise in 1966 and sold out all of their games in 2010. There was (and still is) a Season Ticket priority waiting-list just as there was throughout the Mora years.

I understand your efforts to attempt to clear up something that I made so clear but my point is concrete, as it took the fans of New Orleans essentially 40 years to do something it did not take us 40 years to do. Considering the attendance at Saints games since Atlanta moved into the Georgia Dome is lower than the Falcons, fans of New Orleans have no business bashing the fans here, at all. There's not much that doesn't make them a black kettle.

**** it feels good to be 2009 Season Super Bowl Champs !

**** it feels good to be voted one of the Top Ten Best SB Games in NFL history!

**** it feels good to be off the list of the teams that never won a SB!

GO SAINTS GO !

PS All this talk about fans that suck is pointless. Both NOLA and ATL have fanbases that have demonstrated excellent support for their teams over the decades.

The main thing that distinguishes the two fanbases is this: only one of these two fanbases possesses an insane and perverted case of obsession/hatred/jealously/***** envy for the other franchise, and that would be the Atl Falcon fanbase. It's truly pathological and insane. The absolute sick hatred and despicable malice of intent that Falcon fans have time and again shown for all things NOLA is deranged and shameful.

Lil wayne is a drug dealing,no talent,lowlife thug and his opinion matters how??

This is the Falcon forum, I know it might be Klan Nation on the Saints MB but here, no use of the word "Thug" on here. It was banned a couple years ago because some people used it for different meanings.

Edited by #1 pick

This is the Falcon forum, I know it might be Klan Nation on the Saints MB but here, no use of the word "Thug" on here. It was banned a couple years ago because some people used it for different meanings.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Thug has become synonymous with Hip Hop culture since Tu Pac and the others of that time. The culture embraced it. It's also the image Vick took on and that's why he was called so.

You can't change history just because you're a paranoid Nancy.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Thug has become synonymous with Hip Hop culture since Tu Pac and the others of that time. The culture embraced it. It's also the image Vick took on and that's why he was called so.

You can't change history just because you're a paranoid Nancy.

What culture?

The main thing that distinguishes the two fanbases is this: only one of these two fanbases possesses an insane and perverted case of obsession/hatred/jealously/***** envy for the other franchise, and that would be the Atl Falcon fanbase. It's truly pathological and insane. The absolute sick hatred and despicable malice of intent that Falcon fans have time and again shown for all things NOLA is deranged and shameful.

I take it you've never read the Saints Report forum. Saint fans wrote the book on obsession.

I take it you've never read the Saints Report forum. Saint fans wrote the book on obsession.

We have no reason whatsoever to be obsessed with a franchise and a fanbase that has never, ever come close to winning a Superbowl.

I don't read Saints Report much, but, I'll check it out sometime.

We have no reason whatsoever to be obsessed with a franchise and a fanbase that has never, ever come close to winning a Superbowl.

I agree, I never thought either of our teams were really worth hating. We were just longtime division rivals, bonded by geography and a shared history of failure. If anybody was worth hating from the NFC West, it was the Rams or 49ers, the California teams we were always looking up at. Dallas was also a worthy object of derision. Why get worked up over a fellow bottom feeder?

I don't read Saints Report much, but, I'll check it out sometime.

While there seem to be some good people there, the overall atmosphere is pretty toxic where the Falcons are concerned.

I