Anybody hear what Lil' Wayne said about Saints fans?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the next lil wayne topic should be a vote that goes like this... Does anyone care even the slightest bit about what lil wayne does or thinks???

I'll start... NO!!

Because their are so many other important topics going on right now! If you don't care don't click the topic it's not like the title was misleading...

That is why people in Louisiana give 2 ***** about Lil Wayne, also we all know we were bad, but what does that say about your team?

That doesn't say anything about our team. Wayne didn't mention us as having bandwagon fans.

Maybe we need some added motivation, like the owner threatening to move the team or have a freakin' hurricane hit us.

But since we don't live below sea level, never mind.

Because their are so many other important topics going on right now! If you don't care don't click the topic it's not like the title was misleading...

Important was your key word... uh, I ignored the first topic and so now, after a second one arose, I guess I just couldnt resist sharing my personal opinion about it right? Its not like there was anything misleading about my opinion. Is lil wayne ur hero or something? I just think all the lil wayne stuff is funny as hel!...biggrin.gif Personally, I am just amusing myself on the boards as well bruh so no reason to get ur panties in a wad.

We don't need Wayne to tell us that. Anyone who watched football before 2005 knew how lackluster Saints fans were. They never sold all of their tickets before a season until 2006. They were headed for San Antonio and since 1993 their attendance has been worse than ours (and our fans sucked). This is not news. Saints fans suck, have always sucked and will always suck.

That doesn't say anything about our team. Wayne didn't mention us as having bandwagon fans.

Maybe we need some added motivation, like the owner threatening to move the team or have a freakin' hurricane hit us.

But since we don't live below sea level, never mind.

Ahh another no football knowledge Falcon of course you don't have fans in Atlanta it shows in basketball. Our fans stay until the end of the game win or lose not halfway through the 3rd quarter like Atlanta. I'm not trying to start an argument just stating historically isn't our winning percentage > yours? That brings me to my original question wouldn't your team be worst then ours?

Speaking of floods didnt you have a bad flood that many people lost their homes and lives come on man be mature this is a football forum not a news forum.

Ahh another no football knowledge Falcon of course you don't have fans in Atlanta it shows in basketball. Our fans stay until the end of the game win or lose not halfway through the 3rd quarter like Atlanta. I'm not trying to start an argument just stating historically isn't our winning percentage > yours? That brings me to my original question wouldn't your team be worst then ours?

Speaking of floods didnt you have a bad flood that many people lost their homes and lives come on man be mature this is a football forum not a news forum.

So you're saying that you guys didn't get hit by a hurricane that helped bond your little city and team together?

(Now he wants to "talk football". GTFOH.)

Basketball? New Orleans and Atlanta essentially share the same attendance for NBA games. New Orleans doesn't have any fans period. Basketball, Football, Baseball or Hockey. Sports fans there don't really exist! They have bandwagon frauds who hopped on the cause because of mission Katrina (pitty). Again, the Saints did not sell out all of their tickets before a season until 2006. That's pathetic. When did YOU start watching Saints football?!

So you're saying that you guys didn't get hit by a hurricane that helped bond your little city and team together?

(Now he wants to "talk football". GTFOH.)

Why you going bring it up? The only people who mention that hurricane are people like you no life pos'. Grow up man you couldn't last 5 minutes in that situation little sheltered human being.

Why you going bring it up? The only people who mention that hurricane are people like you no life pos'. Grow up man you couldn't last 5 minutes in that situation little sheltered human being.

Why are you over here talking ish on our board if you can't take the hurricane talk, punk?

I've been through at least 4 different hurricanes, three of which I had the good sense to get the h*ck outta dodge.

Basketball? New Orleans and Atlanta essentially share the same attendance for NBA games. New Orleans doesn't have any fans period. Basketball, Football, Baseball or Hockey. Sports fans there don't really exist! They have bandwagon frauds who hopped on the cause because of mission Katrina (pitty). Again, the Saints did not sell out all of their tickets before a season until 2006. That's pathetic. When did YOU start watching Saints football?!

I have been watching Saints footbal since 86 I am 29 years old. Every team has band wagon fans you can see them all over this website, **** half of yours are Vick fans. Sad when you played the Eagles 2 years ago and half the stadium wore Vick jerseys

Why are you over here talking ish on our board if you can't take the hurricane talk, punk?

I've been through at least 4 different hurricanes, three of which I had the good sense to get the h*ck outta dodge.

Yeah I don't stay for hurricanes either, but like you I have money to get out of dodge. I have been through 4 in the past 3 years, you are the one who started talking smack about a catastrophe that shouldn't be brought up on a football forum. Bottom line what lil Wayne said could be said for your team, because our teams share the same failures except we have a trophy and you don't.

the state the fact that katrina helped revive the saints football team and brought fans to them.

That it did but using it in a context to put down a society isn't what I am talking about. Katrina did bring new Orleans together, but using it like what that pos statick is trying to poke at isn't cool.

I am also a huge Green Bay Packer fan from way back, so, I'm with Lil Wayne here.

Sure, being SuperBowl Champions and NFL Champions RIGHT NOW might have won the Glorious New Orleans Saints new fans, but, so what? At least they are cheering for the SuperBowl Champions !

Fans of the Falcons? Well, there aren't that many of them, to be honest. I see Falcons games in ATL on TV and there are always LOTS of opposing team fans there.

Besides, the Falcons had a few good years now. Do you suppose that some Georgia Hill-Stompers may have become some new fans of the Failcons?

You betcha, Hilly-Boy !

GO SAINTS GO !