I have a strange feeling that TD is going to...............

Caddieman

Target a big time FA! And I think it will be either at DE or WR! Problem is this year FA might not happen until after the draft. So the Draft will be very telling IMO. If we go DE first we will go after a big time WR. If we go WR, look at a big time DE(like JA55) I think DE is on the top of his list. BeerMan has seemed to have fallen in love(knocked up Kim Zokiak) and lost his focus! :wub:

Target a big time FA! And I think it will be either at DE or WR! Problem is this year FA might not happen until after the draft. So the Draft will be very telling IMO. If we go DE first we will go after a big time WR. If we go WR, look at a big time DE(like JA55) I think DE is on the top of his list. BeerMan has seemed to have fallen in love(knocked up Kim Zokiak) and lost his focus! wub.gif

Sorry, I was distracted by the photo to the left...what do you say?

That's her, she's pregnant and 7 years older than he is...

He suppose to have a hot "college" chic...plus Kim, at one point, had a "girlfriend" if you know what I mean..... biggrin.gif

Oh lawd, this is getting complicated. No wonder the guy fell off after that batted ball interception. Someone close to him might want to offer the guy some advice. Plenty of foxy mamas out there and he ends up w/ this unattractive uhh, womanwacko.gif

Oh lawd, this is getting complicated. No wonder the guy fell off after that batted ball interception. Someone close to him might want to offer the guy some advice. Plenty of foxy mamas out there and he ends up w/ this unattractive uhh, womanwacko.gif

It's too late...UNLESS...it's someone else that she's pregnant by...I mean, she's a fox for a guy my age, but for Kroy...? IDK...

Rumor has it that she used to be an Aint's fan and was wearing a brown paper bag when KB met her. :P

She's pregnant, so for KB sake, it's cheaper to keep her. B)

TD's pattern has been one moderate to big free agent and one 1st rounder to fill positions of need. I pushed for a DE in last years draft ad nauseum but conceded the point that 1st round draft DE's are very unpredictable for success.

I think TD picks up a DE in free agency. I believe he also drafts a WR in the 1st since this draft is very deep with them or possibly a too good to pass up TE. I think the 2nd and 3rd rounds will be an Oline guy and an LB. I also think they will pick up a late round speed back possible return guy and maybe dump ole Norwood.

focus gentlemen---enough with the nasty tranny who is this FA TD is supposedly targeting and wow would that ever help giving we are 27th in the draft---I say DE please!

Thats what I think too. I think we go after a big time vet DE in FA. I think we also get a not so big time FA CB and OL. We already have a #1 WR. With that first pick I think we go after either a #2 type WR or a CB. We will take who ever is the highest on TD's board! 2nd 3rd and 4th rounds TE/CB/Speed type RB in no particular order. 5th 6th 7th rounds OL/DT/LB in no particular order.

I will take any one of these!

Tamba Hali, DE/OLB, Chiefs. Age: 27. I'll never understand how Tamba Hali didn't make the Pro Bowl this year. A monstrous pass-rusher, he registered 14.5 sacks. Capable of playing in any defense, Hali is going to make a ton of money this offseason.

Ray Edwards, DE, Vikings. Age: 26. Ray Edwards had a tremendous year, registering eight sacks and shutting down the run on his side. The question remains: How will he fare without the opposition keying in on Jared Allen and Kevin Williams?

Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Giants. Age: 28. Mathias Kiwanuka looked like he was going to have a monstrous season, racking up four sacks in the first three weeks. Unfortunately, he landed on injured reserve with a season-ending neck injury.

http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2011DE.php

Edited by Caddieman