5. T.Bray

6. C.Relf

7. L.Smith

8. T.Wilson

9. B.Trotter

10.M.Newton

11.A.J.McCarron

12.N.Stanley

Honestly, I know very little about these guys after L.Smith from Vandy. So I am really just guessing about the others.

Edited by Deacon 13

1. A.Murray

2. S.Garcia

3. J.Jefferson

4. J.Brantley

5. T.Bray

6. C.Relf

7. L.Smith

8. T.Wilson

9. B.Trotter

10.M.Newton

11.A.J.McCarron

12.N.Stanley

Honestly, I know very little about these guys after L.Smith from Vandy. So I am really just guessing about the others.

I agree with #1, but then again, I may be a little biased. :lol:

I think Brantley is a little high, unless he really flourishes under the new offense (which includes someone who can snap it to him)

I personally think by the time the season starts, Mett will be the QB at LSU and not Jefferson.

I agree with #1, but then again, I may be a little biased. :lol:

I think Brantley is a little high, unless he really flourishes under the new offense (which includes someone who can snap it to him)

I personally think by the time the season starts, Mett will be the QB at LSU and not Jefferson.

You could be right about Mett & Jefferson. Ranking Brantley that high is more about how bad or little the other QBs in the SEC have played more than how good he is.

I mean look at that list????????? C.Relf and L.Smith are all kinds of bad, but Relf got some quality wins. I don't think there is any question who the best QB in the SEC is. :D

Edited by Deacon 13

1. A.Murray

2. S.Garcia

3. J.Jefferson

4. J.Brantley

5. T.Bray

6. C.Relf

7. L.Smith

8. T.Wilson

9. B.Trotter

10.M.Newton

11.A.J.McCarron

12.N.Stanley

I stopped after #1tongue.gif

1. A.Murray

2. S.Garcia

3. J.Jefferson

4. J.Brantley

5. T.Bray

6. C.Relf

7. L.Smith

8. T.Wilson

9. B.Trotter

10.M.Newton

11.A.J.McCarron

12.N.Stanley

hard to figure how Brantley is 4 ahead of Bray, that has so much more potential. The rest is good.

To me big drop off after the first two.

1. T. Bray

2. A. Murray

3. T. Wilson

4. C. Relf

5. S. Garcia

6. J. Brantley

7. J. Jefferson

8. A.J. McCarron

9. B. Trotter

10. L. Smith

11. M. Newton

12. N. Stanley

As much as i hate to say it, i agree bray will be very good, murry will be as well, i am just so thrilled we have Lemay. He will push murry and if needed be a legit backup, that can come in and play in the sec for real and compete. H. Mason is a more legit 3rd stringger, I was nervous every time murry scrambled. Dont sleep on M. Newton either.