Official NSD Announcement Thread/Information Thread.

SacFalcFan

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Jacksonville paper has just put up an article stating Tony Steward to Clemson, but I still don't think it is over till that Clemson hat is on his head.

Click here

Very strange unless Tony gave them the news before and they ran like crazy to publish it.

Isn't his announcement coming up on ESPNu in just a few minutes, or am I getting him mixed up with someone else?

Why is Clowney waiting so long to announce?

Because he can. :lol:

Nah, I think he's going to wait until his birthday and since he is viewed as the concensus #1 kid in the country, it's not like ANY team would tell him "sorry, we're full; you'll have to go elsewhere". Hate it because if we were to get him I think it might boost our class ranking which is thought by most to be somewhere in the 20-25 range although I'm pretty sure there is one service (minor) that has us in the top 10.

Tony is going to decide in just a few minutes.

Come on man, I NEED FSU to get this kid, Clemson is building a recruiting class that boggles the mind based on last season's results and the fact that Dabo is wearing asbestos underwear just to get through the days.