Official NSD Announcement Thread/Information Thread.

SacFalcFan

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so, and I don't understand the hesitance for his offer, especially when there are a few questionable scholarships being offered in this class. Perhaps it really is the Clowney issue that has held Dabo back till the last minute.

I've been hearing that if one of the two LB's you guys are after decides to go elsewhere then Byers will get his offer. But evidentally he's always wanted to go to Clemson and would have committed immediately if he got offered. And we were on him the entire time; so he must really love the Tigers. I added a link in one of my earlier posts in this thread that discusses Clemson's use of technology in recruiting. You may want to read it.

think he's going to clemson?

how is he being sold as the next CJ? is steward even close to that kind of RB prospect?

I think its very possible.

He was talking about CJ's recruitment. Spiller was a done deal to FSU, even had Bobby and co over for bbq night right before NSD. Then signed with Clemson. Literally no one knew about it. His mother was even seen crying at the signing.

I'm not believing anything on Steward till he puts on the hat. He has handled it well, so I don't think there will be too much vitriol from either side. And right now, it seems like the FSU boards are saying Clemson, and the Clemson boards are saying FSU.

It would be kind of funny if he went to UCLA after all of this.

I'm not believing anything on Steward till he puts on the hat. He has handled it well, so I don't think there will be too much vitriol from either side. And right now, it seems like the FSU boards are saying Clemson, and the Clemson boards are saying FSU.

It would be kind of funny if he went to UCLA after all of this.

I wish more kids handled their recruitment like Tony did. Great kid and I'll wish him the best no matter where he goes.

I think its very possible.

He was talking about CJ's recruitment. Spiller was a done deal to FSU, even had Bobby and co over for bbq night right before NSD. Then signed with Clemson. Literally no one knew about it. His mother was even seen crying at the signing.

That gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. Its cute to play with the fans as they have no reason to be so involved, but to screw with your own mother is just sick, especially with something so serious.