how about S.Holmes

chrislee1982

Everybody talking about Fitz. Yea his the best player and i would love to have him as our team. But we have to many other place to be filled. I don't want to give up any draft picks..

So I was thinking Santonio Holmes.. He runs great routes and he has great hands and for last he is cluth so..

Tell me what you guys think about Holmes...

@ BigMoneyGrip

TO and Randy Moss are both available....

Oh, yeah... they're bad for the huddle. That's why we have a filter. I don't know of Holmes wouldn't make the filter though... I mean, we got some 420 on the D-line so...

Who is talking about T.O. and Randy Moss? You don't need a filter to know they don't fit here in Atlanta. Santonio Holmes is a proven winner and clutch performer. Pitts. let him go for off the field issues. More than anything, however, he was let go because of the emergence of Mike Wallace (cheaper, faster and good).

seriously...do you seriously think he will come here, leave a team with a top 5 defense (defense wins championships)???The only edge we have is QB. He will not come here to be a #2 receiver, because im sure he wants to get paid #1 reciever money. Just because these people are free agents, doesnt mean they will leave their team, especially if it was a playoff team that got deep into the playoffs and come here.

Everybody talking about Fitz. Yea his the best player and i would love to have him as our team. But we have to many other place to be filled. I don't want to give up any draft picks..

So I was thinking Santonio Holmes.. He runs great routes and he has great hands and for last he is cluth so..

Tell me what you guys think about Holmes...

He's in love with his head coach, he'll want to stay with the Jets.

seriously...do you seriously think he will come here, leave a team with a top 5 defense (defense wins championships)???The only edge we have is QB. He will not come here to be a #2 receiver, because im sure he wants to get paid #1 reciever money. Just because these people are free agents, doesnt mean they will leave their team, especially if it was a playoff team that got deep into the playoffs and come here.

You make a valid point, however some guys will take the money and run. Not saying Santonio would, but some players do.

Money talks. Besides, the Jets are going to have to decide between Edwards and Holmes. They aren't going to keep both. Also, they got to pay Cromartie or let him walk.

lol, so you think blank will throw #1 reciever money at holmes knowing if he came here, he would be #2???

He's number 2 in NY too.

Yeah, I think if TD said "if we sign this guy, I think we have a good chance to get a Lombardi", then yeah, I think he'll pay him what is necessary.

There are very few guys available out there who fit a glaring need with the Falcons as well as Santonio Holmes.

Who is talking about T.O. and Randy Moss? You don't need a filter to know they don't fit here in Atlanta. Santonio Holmes is a proven winner and clutch performer. Pitts. let him go for off the field issues. More than anything, however, he was let go because of the emergence of Mike Wallace (cheaper, faster and good).

By acknowledging they dont fit here in Atlanta, you are essentially having a "filter." You don't want those players on the Falcons because, based on your(and everyone with any sense) filter you know they would be more trouble than they are worth.

I don't disagree about Holmes at all - he has some off-the-field issues and that's the source of contention with regard to the Falcon filter. We got burned bad and I think AB is very leery of it happening again... with that said, Holmes (unless I am mistaken) did not LIE about his actions so that's a positive, filter wise.