THE FALCONS BOWL

falconfan4lyfe

we're set for years to come disappointing loss but I'm already over it, ON TO NEXT YEAR get MATT more weapons he looked good last night, 2 tasks next year, first is beating the AINTS twice. second is winning the super bowl.

MUST KILL THE SAINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HATE THEM

Here's an interesting thought I had last night.

I hope everything we ran was extremely vanilla because we just showed Brees and Vilma our offensive and defensive playbooks.

Here's an interesting thought I had last night.

I hope everything we ran was extremely vanilla because we just showed Brees and Vilma our offensive and defensive playbooks.

There is a set playbook that can be run in the Pro Bowl. That was not the Falcons normal playbook.

Even if it looked like Mullarkey's playcalling. wacko.gif

There is a set playbook that can be run in the Pro Bowl. That was not the Falcons normal playbook.

Even if it looked like Mullarkey's playcalling. wacko.gif

:lol::lol:

Mularkey was calling plays from the field for the first time that I've ever seen as a Falcon. I hope he was down there "recruiting"!!

"Hey, Calvin, any thoughts about returning to Georgia!?"

"Gee, Mr Fitzgerald, remember your Super Bowl season when you played with a good quarterback, hmmm??!"