We wanted to get him MVP but because of the pick strip and TD by hall it had to go to him! Staff clearly wanted to showcase Matt Ryan by not playing vick! Too bad deangelo ruined that!

With all due respect. The Falcons coaching staff tried to make Ryan look better than Brees and Vick by giving him all the good plays and more playing time. Vicks last drives were nothing but handoffs= Playcalling. Secondly Ryan doesnt deserve MVP for pro bowl. He was playing in his own scheme, with his own teammates. Dhall was a beasts. He clearly deserved it.

With all due respect. The Falcons coaching staff tried to make Ryan look better than Brees and Vick by giving him all the good plays and more playing time. Vicks last drives were nothing but handoffs= Playcalling. Secondly Ryan doesnt deserve MVP for pro bowl. He was playing in his own scheme, with his own teammates. Dhall was a beasts. He clearly deserved it.

I notice that too.

That's my point we wanted to give the MVP to Matt! Was stolen away!

I thought it was a great game. I really enjoyed it. These games are about slinging the ball. IMO it's all about receivers getting free and qb's completing passes. I have never laughed so hard during a game as I did the last series by the AFC. It was just what it is. A bunch of great guys playing a game and having fun. If you read anymore than that into this game you obviously don't know much about football. It's not a real game nor is it meant to be. I feel it's more of a way for the players to keep the game fun. Free vacation, extra money and a chance for the guys to spend time together and enjoy the sport that they love. :D

I thought it was a great game. I really enjoyed it. These games are about slinging the ball. IMO it's all about receivers getting free and qb's completing passes. I have never laughed so hard during a game as I did the last series by the AFC. It was just what it is. A bunch of great guys playing a game and having fun. If you read anymore than that into this game you obviously don't know much about football. It's not a real game nor is it meant to be. I feel it's more of a way for the players to keep the game fun. Free vacation, extra money and a chance for the guys to spend time together and enjoy the sport that they love. :D

I enjoyed watching the comraderie amongst the players. Maybe it was just that they were winning but the NFC side seemed so full of energy.