Ryan Says Fitzgerald Would Be So Nice to Have...

Theyhateme : )

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Calvin, he said that he "would love to have him on my sideline" during an interview.

He also gave props to Larry after the TD pass but it was via the microphone he was wearing. He was talking to someone on the sideline after the pass talking about how good Larry is.

I heard him say it too. He also said something similar about Calvin Johnson. Maybe this was his way of sending a message to Mr. Blank and Dimitroff. I hope they are listening!!! Personally I would love to see Larry Fitzgerald or Vincent Jackson opposite of Roddy White.

Edited by Rise Up

“Nobody wanted Peerless Price more than Arthur Blank.” - Dan Reeves

in the interview he said calvin was a beast, and he'd like to have him on his sideline.

when he was miked up during the game, he was on the sideline talking to YKW about the TD pass he threw to Fitz, he said something along the lines of he is awesome,

so in essence, he talked about both of them

in the interview he said calvin was a beast, and he'd like to have him on his sideline.

when he was miked up during the game, he was on the sideline talking to YKW about the TD pass he threw to Fitz, he said something along the lines of he is awesome,

so in essence, he talked about both of them

He did and I saw that as well. Hey I don't blame him man, I would love to get either one of those on our team. However, CJ isn't a free agent so we can forget about Detroit giving him up. Fitz is supposedly already in talks with the Cardinals but it doesn't hurt to dream! LOL

Edited by Rise Up

Not at all, just saying what happened last time our QB influenced a FO move for a WR. Let the scouts & FO do their job & the QB focus on his job.

I understand what you are saying, and most times I would agree. But this is LF we are talking about, and it is a no brainer. Its not like this guys has had just one good season like Price. LF is arguably the best receiver in the game today.