God, Please Don't Let Our Coaching Staff Choke On This National Scene...

42 - 21 with 10 mins to go in the 3rd....

Nothing to worry about right? :mellow:

Give it up man! You have no idea how dumb you sound downing your own coaching staff like that, you know I know weall know there will not be any changes to the coaching staff. Please give it up, I'm tired if hearing people like you criticize the same you and I love. Be optimistic for once.

Give it up man! You have no idea how dumb you sound downing your own coaching staff like that, you know I know weall know there will not be any changes to the coaching staff. Please give it up, I'm tired if hearing people like you criticize the same you and I love. Be optimistic for once.

I am....the AFC just scored...again. It's nothing new for me to express displeasure with the team that I love... B)

it's an exhibition game

But the numbnuts on 790 and the Atlanta Junk & Crap sports writers will do nothing but rile up the masses for the next month if the NFC doesn't win after coming out with a 35 point lead. We know its just a fun game, but ugh...I can hear fathead Steak Shapiro right now.

But the numbnuts on 790 and the Atlanta Junk & Crap sports writers will do nothing but rile up the masses for the next month if the NFC doesn't win after coming out with a 35 point lead. We know its just a fun game, but ugh...I can hear fathead Steak Shapiro right now.

Aside from the MLB fiasco where Selig called a tie can you remember anyone talking about an exhibition game for more than day?

Two questions - have the refs thrown a flag?

What if there is a tie? Donovan McNabb rule excepted...