Inspector Gadget shows up!

wartownfalcon

This is a different MM. Maybe it is the personnel we have thus causing us to run conservative plays. He is taking shots. Yea even though it is just the Pro Bowl but something is the reason why he doesn't call them in the regular season but is calling them now. Comfortable? Players? Missed out on HC opportunity? I don't know but hopefully he and Ryan get them going more often

Edited by vel

But why wait til the Pro Bowl MM?

Do people now see that MM has to build our offense to fit the scheme that the HC & FO want/need us to run (I'm sure they don't, it's just much easier to blame MM)? Just because an OC schemes and calls plays a certain way doesn't mean it's the OC who is wanting to do it that way. He's designing offenses to try and best fit the talent the FO brings in and what the HC wants to do overall with the offense & defense together.

This is a different MM. Maybe it is the personnel we have thus causing us to run conservative plays. He is taking shots. Yea even though it is just the Pro Bowl but something is the reason why he doesn't call them in the regular season but is calling them now. Comfortable? Players? Missed out on HC opportunity? I don't know but hopefully he and Ryan get them going more often

I'm telling you - we call our offense to protect our defense. MM has to play his ball control because if we'd open it up, our defense would get exposed.