Vick to Roddy

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the fact the Vick is no longer our QB. I support Ryan. I was a Vick fan when he played for us. He no longer does, so I am no longer his fan. He plays for the Eagles. I hate the Eagles. And I have resentment towards Vick for what he did to us. But that laser on the first scoring drive from Vick to Roddy in the Probowl brought back some memories and had me reminiscing. Just thought I'd share :rolleyes:

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the fact the Vick is no longer our QB. I support Ryan. I was a Vick fan when he played for us. He no longer does, so I am no longer his fan. He plays for the Eagles. I hate the Eagles. And I have resentment towards Vick for what he did to us. But that laser on the first scoring drive from Vick to Roddy in the Probowl brought back some memories and had me reminiscing. Just thought I'd share :rolleyes:

What memories? White had his worst stats with vick under center.

Yep, it sure did. Falcons and former Falcons have put on an exhibit.

How does Vick and Roddy playing together give you memories of:

Vick to Crumpler

Vick to pass incomplete

Vick scramble

Vick sack

Vick to Crumpler

Vick to pass incomplete

Vick scramble

Vick sack

Vick to Crumpler

Vick to pass incomplete

Vick scramble

Vick sack

Vick to Crumpler

Vick to pass incomplete

Vick scramble

Vick sack

??

This^^^

So are all those over/under throws we're seeing from Vick too

Shut up dude. Ryan threw an interception on his first drive. Vick only overthrew maybe twice. You forget Vick played GB the best out of all the playoff teams. He didnt get blown out like Ryan did. His fans didnt walk out on him when he played GB. Ryan underthew Roddy also IDIOT. Overthrew him as well in the pro bowl. He also played more time than Vick in the pro bowl. He is also is playing in his own scheme, with his coaches and with his teammates. You Vick haters are so darn stupid.

Shut up dude. Ryan threw an interception on his first drive. Vick only overthrew maybe twice. You forget Vick played GB the best out of all the playoff teams. He didnt get blown out like Ryan did. His fans didnt walk out on him when he played GB. Ryan underthew Roddy also IDIOT. Overthrew him as well in the pro bowl. He also played more time than Vick in the pro bowl. He is also is playing in his own scheme, with his coaches and with his teammates. You Vick haters are so darn stupid.

stop sucking nuts kid.

Ryan also beat Green Bay in the regular season and Vick didn't

Vick in the playoffs 1 int. Ryan in the playoffs against same opponent= pick six, another int to Tramon williams and fumbled the ball. Result=Fans leaving by halftime. Vick as Falcon = trip to the NFC game, and a win in GB IN THE PLAYOFFS In his first 3 seasons. Ryan= O playoff wins with more weapons.

Vick vs GB- only lost by 4pts and his kicker miss 2 fied goals.

Ryan vs GB- 3 turnovers,and lost by 27.

Edited by supabad

Vick in the playoffs 1 int. Ryan in the playoffs against same opponent= pick six, another int to Tramon williams and fumbled the ball. Result=Fans leaving by halftime. Vick as Falcon = trip to the NFC game, and a win in GB IN THE PLAYOFFS In his first 3 seasons. Ryan= O playoff wins with more weapons.

That was a horrible comparison...Ryan didnt play the SAME OPPENENT as Vick. Totaly differnt Green Bay team.

Ooops lol thought you meant the old Packerr team that we beat in the frozen Tundra. Cant argue with you lol

Edited by Falcon Fan In NJ

More weapons??? Vick had the same receivers and Crumpler back then was as good as Gonzalez is now. Vick had better defenses behind him as well, especially in 2004

Ryan also beat Green Bay in the regular season and Vick didn't

GB HAD A TON OF INJURIES ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE IN THE BEGGINING OF THE SEASON IDIOT! Secondly Vick didnt start til the 3rd qtr when he played GB the 1st time and was down 20-3, idiot Vick hater.

Edited by supabad