Official Pro Bowl Game Day Thread

USAF HART

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whelp at least today some of the Vick fans will finally get to see what a Mike Mularkey coached Vick can do (albeit against a handicapped defense.)

Although him being our former franchise QB I'd be lieing If I said I wasn't somewhat curious myself.

Edited by atl falcon 89

how can Vick not get the ball to there receivers, arguably the three best in the NFL

Grimes gives up a first down....

Stupidest post ever. He put the ball right in calvins hands, he bobble it. he threw it to Fitz and Revis who happens to be the best cb in the game just made a great play on it. Cant wait to see Ryan.

Abraham barely even comes at the LT. Obviously he doesnt care, lol.

Yeah he's pretty much just hands slapping with the left tackle at half speed.

He's not exactly still a young man though. (At least not by football standards). He's always got to be worried about that groin. Why risk your body in a exhibition game?

Stupidest post ever. He put the ball right in calvins hands, he bobble it. he threw it to Fitz and Revis who happens to be the best cb in the game just made a great play on it. Cant wait to see Ryan.

Worst post I've ever seen. Calvin was knocking the ball away from the corners because it was a very interceptable ball.

I can't wait to see Ryan either, maybe he'll get a completion

awww, it's ok cupcake. No need to get your Vick G-string in a twist. :wub:

not hard since Wayne didnt even run.

this is terrible. its not even a football game. i can understand not giving 100%, but at least give 50%.

Even though the players are not all playing hard. Somebody is going to have to score some points somewhere.

Probowl is nothing but an exibition game. It is kind of intresting that it is tied between the number of wins the AFC and NFC has.

Edited by manfam

Whelp at least today some of the Vick fans will finally get to see what a Mike Mularkey coached Vick can do (albeit against a handicapped defense.)

Although him being our former franchise QB I'd be lieing If I said I wasn't somewhat curious myself.

Stupid post. Cant wait to see Ryan go. Revis just made a good play against the ball when Vick threw to Fitz. Quit making stupid statements. Cant wait to see yo boy Ryan. Vick threw the ball in calvins hands he bobbled it on the 1st play. Secondly Vick didnt get blown out at home against the same team. Ryan threw a pick six in and had two more turnovers so shut up. Vicks fans didnt leave before his game against The Pack. Ryans fans left by halftime.Vick played GB better out of any of the teams left in the playoffs

Edited by supabad

Stupid post. Cant wait to see Ryan go. Revis just made a good play against the ball when Vick threw to Fitz. Quit making stupid statements. Cant wait to see yo boy Ryan. Vick threw the ball in calvins hands he bobbled it on the 1st play. Secondly Vick didnt get blown out at home against the same team. Ryan threw a pick six in and had two more turnovers so shut up. Vicks fans didnt leave before his game against The Pack. Ryans fans left by halftime.Vick played GB out of any of the teams left in the playoffs

Can I get someone who graduated middle school to translate this post for me? Dude obviously can't type in a readable language.