The Goo Goo Do;s...seriously?

I knew alot of people hated them, but I have yet to figure out why... I like 'em too...

It's not so much that I hate them, even tho I do. Even for a pro bowl, which counts for nothing, it would be nice to have something a little more upbeat than these guys swaying along to a power ballad. Having said that, I would rather hear them than what the Super Bowl has planned, the Black eyed peas getting more mileage out of the same song. Lemme guess, they're gonna do " let's get it started and I got a feeling.

And Christina aquamarinavelva is getting to sing the national anthem, oh boy lets see how long she stretches those notes.

It's not so much that I hate them, even tho I do. Even for a pro bowl, which counts for nothing, it would be nice to have something a little more upbeat than these guys swaying along to a power ballad. Having said that, I would rather hear them than what the Super Bowl has planned, the Black eyed peas getting more mileage out of the same song. Lemme guess, they're gonna do " let's get it started and I got a feeling.

And Christina aquamarinavelva is getting to sing the national anthem, oh boy lets see how long she stretches those notes.

Bump. +1

Edited by Ethan...Again

PP is spot on... exactly what happened.

I didn't know a lot of people hated them (until now) nor do I get it but I like the Goo Goo Dolls...

Other than the fact that I totally disagree with EVERYTHING you stand for politically and economically, I think you and I actually have a few things in common. Not sure if either of us should take that as a warning sign that something is wrong, or not. :lol:

Other than the fact that I totally disagree with EVERYTHING you stand for politically and economically, I think you and I actually have a few things in common. Not sure if either of us should take that as a warning sign that something is wrong, or not. :lol:

I dunno, I bet you don't disagree with everything I stand for politically, I'm fairly socially liberal...