Does Any Body Believe This

infamous

Does any body thin that this might be oposibilitie that we get any of them or both.

Aldon Smith:he Will solve our pass rush and also i think there is other talent that teams will look at(like Quinn,Clayborn,Kerrigan,Bowers,Jordan,Houston that may be better than him.

Demarrco Murray:i believe he could come in and immediately become a change of pace bck and become our starter in the next 2 years(maybe even 1) think about it he has to be the third best runningback next to ingram,and the kid from illinos(forgot his name sorry) rip me apart do what ever you like but i believe this could realy be a possibilitie

i'd LOVE for aldon to be there when we pick. nobody can say he wont be. he shouldn't be, but until the cards are turned in anything is possible.

as for murray, he could potentially be taken as late as rd 3. i think he will be a reggie bush in that he will be dangerous as a reciever but not much of a runner between the tackles and therefore never a #1 RB. i think he goes down much easier than bush though which is why he will not be a top 3 pick like bush. i guess he is more like norwood but with bush like recieveing skills. i seriously think the saints could target him in rd 2 or 3.

I actually really like Murray (maybe more than most). He was beating CBs in pass routes all throughout Senior bowl practice and he can stay in and block. I think that he is a cheap mans Adrian Peterson. The only question is durability but I'd love to see him in the 2nd.

Sidenote

Anybody know why I cant start a new topic. It says in the corner of my page that I "cannot cannot start new topic". Anybody know the reason for this or what I should do?

Edited by RyantoWhitefortheTD

Lol, you say he's good in passing routes and that he can block then call him a cheap man's Adrian Peterson :P

He's a complete back that can do it all. It's rare to find a back like that that can do everything well like MJD or Peyton Hillis or Matt Forte. They are all massively vital to their their team. We need someone similar.

Lol, you say he's good in passing routes and that he can block then call him a cheap man's Adrian Peterson :P

He's a complete back that can do it all. It's rare to find a back like that that can do everything well like MJD or Peyton Hillis or Matt Forte. They are all massively vital to their their team. We need someone similar.

Calling him a cheap man's AP wasn't a knock dude. The whole point is that he doesn't have nearly the hype as AP did coming out of college but can do similar things.

I just meant that AD isn't a great blocker and doesn't contribute much in the pass game. He's probably the best pure runner in the league, with Jamaal Charles. Murray will never be that but he has potential to be the best overall back in the league.

I just meant that AD isn't a great blocker and doesn't contribute much in the pass game. He's probably the best pure runner in the league, with Jamaal Charles. Murray will never be that but he has potential to be the best overall back in the league.

Okay. I have to respectively disagree.

Adrian Peterson Stats

36 rec 341 yds

43 rec 436 yds

I would say that this is decent production from a three down running back. Plus any back that is kept in the backfield on 3rd down has to have the ability to pass protect and pick up the blitz.

Does any body thin that this might be oposibilitie that we get any of them or both.

Aldon Smith:he Will solve our pass rush and also i think there is other talent that teams will look at(like Quinn,Clayborn,Kerrigan,Bowers,Jordan,Houston that may be better than him.

Demarrco Murray:i believe he could come in and immediately become a change of pace bck and become our starter in the next 2 years(maybe even 1) think about it he has to be the third best runningback next to ingram,and the kid from illinos(forgot his name sorry) rip me apart do what ever you like but i believe this could realy be a possibilitie

We would have to trade up to get Aldon Smith. I think we we are talking about maybe 2 second round picks. I think Smith will end up being a top 15 pick.

Falcons can get Murray. I honestly think he is a first round talent. Nobody has the receiving skills and running skills that he has. I was surprised to see him come to the Senior Bowl at 214. That is good size for a guy a tad over 6 feet tall. He does run a little straight up, but he would be a great option in our backfield.

Okay. I have to respectively disagree.

Adrian Peterson Stats

36 rec 341 yds

43 rec 436 yds

I would say that this is decent production from a three down running back. Plus any back that is kept in the backfield on 3rd down has to have the ability to pass protect and pick up the blitz.

he was 2nd in drops this year and last year among running backs. he's also surrendered 9 QB disruptions which doesn't sound like a lot but is 3rd most in the league, after ray rice and chris johnson.

i think murray will be more like a MJD or matt forte type of back.

he was 2nd in drops this year and last year among running backs. he's also surrendered 9 QB disruptions which doesn't sound like a lot but is 3rd most in the league, after ray rice and chris johnson.

i think murray will be more like a MJD or matt forte type of back.

I like Murray and I hope we draft him. If he is even close to as good as AP I would be happy. We don't need a starter anyways. I think Turner has at least 2 good years left in him.

Edited by RyantoWhitefortheTD