thomas dimitroff on SR bowl week.

racoon. or maybe an animal that actually is sneaky, and not one that just looks sneaky with its little bank robber mask. always the gentleman when discussing prospects. he states only positives. he doesn't say who he has crossed off his list, or who is inept in what area's, or anything. he doesn't even say who he likes and why. he is quite the stealthy one. he gives nothing away. he did slip up on one thing, he likes JR running backs. based on this i would not be surprised to see him select mark ingram or mikel leshoure if given the chance. he underestimated atleast me in revealing this trade secret, although not to the naked ear. most people here are pretty stupid so he was right not to give the majority too much credit.

racoon. or maybe an animal that actually is sneaky, and not one that just looks sneaky with its little bank robber mask. always the gentleman when discussing prospects. he states only positives. he doesn't say who he has crossed off his list, or who is inept in what area's, or anything. he doesn't even say who he likes and why. he is quite the stealthy one. he gives nothing away. he did slip up on one thing, he likes JR running backs. based on this i would not be surprised to see him select mark ingram or mikel leshoure if given the chance. he underestimated atleast me in revealing this trade secret, although not to the naked ear. most people here are pretty stupid so he was right not to give the majority too much credit.

Dude, I think when TD said 'with some positions it's of benefit to underclassmen with low mileage', everyone who listened, knew he was talking about Running backs

Dude, I think when TD said 'with some positions it's of benefit to underclassmen with low mileage', everyone who listened, knew he was talking about Running backs

I mean everybody knew that....lol... He said that like no one else noticed that

now to millenium falcon... This class is loaded with underclassmen RB's... no way in **** we trade up for a RB... We will grab a good one around the 3rd round because of the depth at the position

Maybe even DE... Everybody knows it takes a DE to hit there stride at there 3rd year... Thats how a guy like Charles Johnson is hitting his stride at the age of 24 (very young)

I mean everybody knew that....lol... He said that like no one else noticed that

now to millenium falcon... This class is loaded with underclassmen RB's... no way in **** we trade up for a RB... We will grab a good one around the 3rd round because of the depth at the position

Maybe even DE... Everybody knows it takes a DE to hit there stride at there 3rd year... Thats how a guy like Charles Johnson is hitting his stride at the age of 24 (very young)

to atljbo... i never said anything about a trade up. both RB's SHOULD be gone, but if either fell to us, i would not be surprised to see us grab a RB in rd 1 despite the depth at the position this year.

funny that you say "we WILL GRAB A GOOD ONE AROUND #RD RD" your say that like you KNOW for a fact. its as if you would have us believe you are washing his back or something. as if.

to atljbo... i never said anything about a trade up. both RB's SHOULD be gone, but if either fell to us, i would not be surprised to see us grab a RB in rd 1 despite the depth at the position this year.

funny that you say "we WILL GRAB A GOOD ONE AROUND #RD RD" your say that like you KNOW for a fact. its as if you would have us believe you are washing his back or something. as if.

The **** is you talking about.... I'm looking at the RB's in this draft (the depth) and looking at our needs.... I think a RB with the skill set that we need will be there... Its just what i think... I think we will go RB in the 2rd or 4th round.... Its early in the draft process tho... that can easily change tho... I dont see us going RB in the 1st round tho.

but timeout... whats up with u and this washing another dudes back saying...

Care to explain?

Edited by The Great American

:blink:

it just stands to reason millenium that the Falcons won't take a RB in the 1st round - too many other needs in too many other areas.

Falcons are happy with Michael Turner and Jason Snelling - not so happy with Jerious Norwood who is probably gone.

Soooooooooo......Falcons need a change of pace speed back that does not necessarily have to be a #1 RB in the NFL.

2+2 = later round running back pick....

Besides, good scouting can net you a really nice RB late. There have even been SUPERSTAR RBs drafted late (Jamal Anderson-Falcons in 7th rd, Terrell Davis-Broncos in 7th round). Still in the playoffs - the rookie - Starks-Packers is showing well and he was drafted in 6th round.

I think RB in 1st round would be about the worst pick the Falcons could make

:blink:

it just stands to reason millenium that the Falcons won't take a RB in the 1st round - too many other needs in too many other areas.

Falcons are happy with Michael Turner and Jason Snelling - not so happy with Jerious Norwood who is probably gone.

Soooooooooo......Falcons need a change of pace speed back that does not necessarily have to be a #1 RB in the NFL.

2+2 = later round running back pick....

Besides, good scouting can net you a really nice RB late. There have even been SUPERSTAR RBs drafted late (Jamal Anderson-Falcons in 7th rd, Terrell Davis-Broncos in 7th round). Still in the playoffs - the rookie - Starks-Packers is showing well and he was drafted in 6th round.

I think RB in 1st round would be about the worst pick the Falcons could make

you're right and generally i am of the same opinion. RB is the most likely position to provide late rd gems, but a sure fire RB like mark ingram at 27 should NEVER be passed up. snelling is not jonathan stewart or deangelo williams, and is not the kind of guy like ingram that could carry the team if turner goes down or even just take on half of turner's burden. snelling has has good games, but against the leagues best run defenses he has done little. then again neither has turner, so OL might be the biggest need but who knows. i still believe that ingram should be a top 15 pick making this a moot point, and leshoure should be gone too, but if ingram actually lasted to 27 due to a fluke run on other positions there is no way i would not take him. leshoure i need to look at again, but i would probably take him too best as i can remember. he catches the ball well to boot so he would offer something turner does not. i do like snelling too, i just wish he could move past mughelli as a lead blocker and be a weapon as a FB, like john kuhn but more explosive.

Edited by millenium falcon

yeah, i'd definately take mikel leshoure at 27 after second look. in fact, i would pee all over myself, sop it up with a sham wow, drink it and pee all over myself again if leshoure fell to 27 and we picked him. he runs upright, but he protects the ball, he can turn the corner or go between the tackles, he can make people miss, he has burst none of our guys have and the size to boot which he delivers punishment with. add the fact that he is a very good reciever and i might even like him better than ingram.

i love kyle rudolph but i'd take either one of these guys over him. a dynamic RB would just go so much farther in making our offense more dangerous. it might even open things up for the WR's we already have. bad news is the TE class is dismal after rudolph which means that even with injury he might not be there at 27 himself. i would be hysterical if he actually pushed one of these two RB's right into our lap.

Edited by millenium falcon