Who are you going to paying attention to the most in todays game?

'Like 85% of the people on this board you obviously haven't watched him or watched multiple games'. Sorry I couldn't resist ;)

Bailey is extremely slow off the snap, I can't see him being productive in the NFL.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ryan Kerrigan.

Never said I liked Bailey. Just wanted to watch him because of his athleticism, and heard he was having a good week. I along with everyone else have noticed he is slowing getting off the snap. But no doubt about it he has the size, speed, strength, character so I was just looking forward to watching him play in the game.

Also the reason I said him was because if we got DE in the 1st more than likely Kerrigan, Smith, Quinn, Bowers, clayborn, Jordan. So Allen Bailey would still be available.

Never said I liked Bailey. Just wanted to watch him because of his athleticism, and heard he was having a good week. I along with everyone else have noticed he is slowing getting off the snap. But no doubt about it he has the size, speed, strength, character so I was just looking forward to watching him play in the game.

Also the reason I said him was because if we got DE in the 1st more than likely Kerrigan, Smith, Quinn, Bowers, clayborn, Jordan. So Allen Bailey would still be available.

dont worry about him, he is only happy when he is badgering someone.

you are right about bailey being the guy left for us at DE in rd 1, but he is right that bailey sux despite being extremely athletically gifted. he just enjoys being a _____(insert word describing male anatomy) about too much.

Edited by millenium falcon