New Falcons Mock

Zodiac

FA

Charles Johnson

Michael Bush

Trades

Michael Turner + next years 2nd and 4th for Larry Fitzgerald and Arizona's 5th this year.

1st. Jon Baldwin- He really has a Lot of potential if he can be coached up and knocked around hard enough, We have the consensus best WR coach in the leauge with Terry Robiskie if he could fix Roddy why not let him fix Jon too.

2nd. Lance Kendricks TE- The 2nd best TE on the board, he really has a lot of potential if he could learn how to break more tackles in open space.

3rd. Mark Herzlich OLB- Before Cancer this guy would've likely been a top 5 Pick, he suffered 2 broken bones earlier and coming off cancer put up a rather impressive season for someone who had the plight that he did, If he return to form this we'll give us the best LB corp in the NFL.

4th. Curtis Marsh CB- at 6'0 201 LBs and runs a 4.43, this guy screams nickel back, but like Baldwin he needs to be coached up, if he can be this guy could make our CB corps one of the best in the NFL.

5th. Phil Taylor NT Baylor- Not sure he drops to here, but Arizona is picking very early this round so there's a slight possibility. He weights 355 LBs, this guy is a big body that we need.

5th. Derrick Locke RB- Ok you guys have really presuaded me that this guy is everything he's hyped up to be, if he can stay healthy he could have a great impact on our offense.

6th. Alex Wujiack MLB- Coy Wire is getting older, we really need to get Curtis a quality backup, Wujiack has good insticnts and put up great numbers at Maryland, he runs a 4.8 though, if he can find a way to get over that speed bump(no pun intended) He could really be a nice addition as a backup and STer.

7th. Charles Clay FB, at 6'3 240 Lbs running a 4.63 he's built like a LB, I haven't been able to find tape on him so I can't tell you if his hands are great or not but he should be a good pickup.

7th. Bryant Browning G- Will be nice depth at G, if we Lose Dahl.

7th. Eddie Jones DE- You can never have to many developmental pass rushers. He's been plauged by injuries since HS, however he on't probably see the field at all till his 4th year, assuming he makes the team.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see a Turner trade like that, sorry.

The staff has already hinted at wanting to keep all 3 of our current RBs.

They could be bluffing you never know, honestly I just dont see the use in keeping Turner, hes gonna suck this year I have that feeling, he's gonna be 30 and has already compiled about 1000 Carries in 3 years. Do what the Pats GM do dump him off and grab a great wr and good rb through fa.

Lol at someone neggin me, you guys do realize hes only averagin around 4 yards per carry if he was on any other team, he would probably barely break 1000 yards.

hE's been overworked theres still a bit of value left, why not drop him off

sign Michael Bush whos a younger and faster Turner and go from there.

Edited by Zodiac

everybody wants us to get derrick locke from UK , I think you all should relize he is a cancer to a team , he runs away from contact also a me player not a team player. I'm not hating on the guy I live in Kentucky and I am a UK fan, if he had Randall Cobbs attitude then I would take a chance on him.

everybody wants us to get derrick locke from UK , I think you all should relize he is a cancer to a team , he runs away from contact also a me player not a team player. I'm not hating on the guy I live in Kentucky and I am a UK fan, if he had Randall Cobbs attitude then I would take a chance on him.

I haven't heard anything about Locke's attitude also he's a little guy, you mean you want him to run directly at a LB? Little Speedy guys dont do that they run away from contact and try to find holes where they can use thier speed. Thats what ****** up Jerious Norwood and Reggie Bush so bad they both were starting RBs and had to run inside for quite some time before thier team found better, now niether can stay healthy.

I haven't heard anything about Locke's attitude also he's a little guy, you mean you want him to run directly at a LB? Little Speedy guys dont do that they run away from contact and try to find holes where they can use thier speed. Thats what ****** up Jerious Norwood and Reggie Bush so bad they both were starting RBs and had to run inside for quite some time before thier team found better, now niether can stay healthy.

No but watch footage, sometimes he could get 2 to 3 more yards but runs out , we played the music city bowl against clemson his junior year , he gave no effort in that game, oh and by the way he missed 5 games this year, rumor was he could have come back after the 3rd game I'm not saying he is'nt any good I personally thinks he lacks the heart like a Randall Cobb type player

No but watch footage, sometimes he could get 2 to 3 more yards but runs out , we played the music city bowl against clemson his junior year , he gave no effort in that game, oh and by the way he missed 5 games this year, rumor was he could have come back after the 3rd game I'm not saying he is'nt any good I personally thinks he lacks the heart like a Randall Cobb type player

You haven't seen our coaching staffs work? We're talking about a staff that Turned a Butterfingered Mcdonald Stuffing WR into one of the top 5 Wrs in the nation.

I think a RB with an attitude problem can be corrected easily

personally if we go RB, I want to get Kendall Hunter from OSU. I think he could be a Ray Rice type of impact player in the NFL.

similar build and size, good hands, and looked real good blocking in the senior bowl practices i saw.

I think you let him go behind Turner for a season (split carries) then if Turners seems done he is ready to be the guy.

I really think he is gonna be a good one.

RB just isnt a position I like to pay the UFA money for if you dont need to. (When we got Turner we needed to spend the money because the talent was elite, and we had a huge need)

Norwood was never a starting running back.

Yeah I don't like it. Essentially trade micheal turner for micheal bush? When turner has 3 more years left on his current contract. Awe do get Fitz but we would have to pay him at least $10 million a year. I will pass. Love the signing of Charles Johnson

Why not just sign fitz to 5 years 50 Million, thats an Ok deal for one of the Best wrs. Also Michael Bush is at this point going to be better than Turner, like Turner he's stuck behind Darren McFadden, so he doesnt get to many carries.

If I believe Correctly Jerious had to take a lot of carries in '06 and '07 Reggie was the Saints primary back for 2 years too.

If you consider him their primary RB in 2007 when Deuce McAllister got injured and Pierre Thomas was an undrafted FA getting little carries and Reggie Bush missed 6 games and only had 157 carries... Regardless, that's just 1 season he's had to "carry the load" and Pierre Thomas and Deuce McAllister combined for half of Reggie's attempts that season in their limited playing time also.

Edit: Also, Deuce was their guy in 2006.

Edited by Master Exploder

Why not just sign fitz to 5 years 50 Million, thats an Ok deal for one of the Best wrs. Also Michael Bush is at this point going to be better than Turner, like Turner he's stuck behind Darren McFadden, so he doesnt get to many carries.

If we didn't already sign jenks than that fitz contract would be ok. And Bush isn't better than Turner in any shape or form. Would rather draft Kendall Hunter and let him learn under turner and snelling

If you consider him their primary RB in 2007 when Deuce McAllister got injured and Pierre Thomas was an undrafted FA getting little carries and Reggie Bush missed 6 games and only had 157 carries... Regardless, that's just 1 season he's had to "carry the load" and Pierre Thomas and Deuce McAllister combined for half of Reggie's attempts that season in their limited playing time also.

Edit: Also, Deuce was their guy in 2006.

Yes, but you get my point, small backs can't really carry the load/run inside the tackles and stay healthy, thats why I was saying they have to avoid contact if theres a way around it.

So far in the Senior Bowl Locke is doing the absolute opposite of what you said, he's running fast and breaking tackles and is just being explosive.

whatever dude , I guess you never heard of TIMMY SMITH he set the rushing record in the SUPER BOWL , funny I never did hear anything good after that game but I guess according to you 1 game makes a career, by the way I did'nt say he was'nt a good player

whatever dude , I guess you never heard of TIMMY SMITH he set the rushing record in the SUPER BOWL , funny I never did hear anything good after that game but I guess according to you 1 game makes a career, by the way I did'nt say he was'nt a good player

All im saying is that you said he shys away from contact, hes going up against NFL Caliber players and he isnt shying away from anything.