Tyson Clabo at Pro Bowl

It would prove nothing, nobody is going to be playing all out in a game that doesn't matter.

The pro bowl is a joke, it's just a gathering of stars. It would be more entertaining to have them all act out and recreate the best plays of the season for 4 QTR's instead of acting like they are playing like they do when you know they are just trying to not get hurt because it don't matter.

Fans could vote on which plays are the best for the NFC/AFC and have them try and recreate them for 4 QTR's, I think it would be interesting to watch, at least they'd be trying to do something for real, and not act like it was really a game. It would require both offense and defense to cooperate but I think they could pull it off. It would highlight the best of the season by the best in the league. Oh well, that's my 2 cents worth either way.

Edited by GAFALCON4LIFE
Guest atl.falcon4ever

It would prove nothing, nobody is going to be playing all out in a game that doesn't matter.

The pro bowl is a joke, it's just a gathering of stars. It would be more entertaining to have them all act out and recreate the best plays of the season for 4 QTR's instead of acting like they are playing like they do when you know they are just trying to not get hurt because it don't matter.

Fans could vote on which plays are the best for the NFC/AFC and have them try and recreate them for 4 QTR's, I think it would be interesting to watch, at least they'd be trying to do something for real, and not act like it was really a game. It would require both offense and defense to cooperate but I think they could pull it off. It would highlight the best of the season by the best in the league. Oh well, that's my 2 cents worth either way.

I can say I have never watched the whole pro bowl. It is a joke. I mean they are not trying. Its a scrimmage of players on vacation in Hawaii with the last thing on there mind is the game. There on vacation. I mean your idea is more entertaining than the Pro Bowl. I mean its nice to see all the stars out there at once. But the Pro Bowl is a waste of time. They would be better off letting the top college recruits come in and face them or something. Those guys got something to prove. So say put the top 3 of each position rated for the upcoming draft and evaluate them against the NFL elite and that will show you who is who.

Once one of the NFL players got hit by a college top recruit trying to build his draft status. They would no it was for real. That might be entertaining. But what they have no is a big joke of a game in paradise.