Quick Mock

Mr. Right

After trading Jenkins for a 5th and Turner for a 2nd and 7th...

Top Tier FA: DE Charles Johnson

Mid-Top FA: TE Zach Miller

Low Tier: WR Legedu Naanee

Only if cheap: DT Richard Seymour

1) RB Mikel Leshoure

2) WR Titus Young

2) DE Justin Houston

3) DE Sam Acho

Edited by Mr. Right

I hesitate to predict trade scenarios, but my question to you is this: Why would we draft 2 DEs? So we count on 2 rookie DEs to produce?

DEs take a few years to develop - especially the two my mock is drafting. In the mean time, we will have John Abraham/Kroy Biermann and my top FA signing Charles Johnson to start. In a few years, Abraham will retire. Kroy Biermann will peak, Sam Acho and Justin Houston will be good enough to be used in rotation or start, and Sidbury could be decent although that's a question mark. You can never have enough pass rushers because you can just rotate them in.

And you are right, trade scenarios are iffy and I actually would not mind keeping Jenkins as long as he's 4th on the depth chart.

Edited by Mr. Right

Zach Miller is top tier TE until you look at who else could be out there. Kevin Boss, Mercedes Lewis, Owen Daniels. That and Miller is lower key because he played on the Raiders.

Miller is better than all of those and the only one close is Lewis who has only 1 year of top production. Miller produces. No matter who is QBing.