Pro bowl a preview?

84White32Quizz

This may have been brought up before but who else is excited to see Fitz in our scheme? I honestly beleive we will see Roddy and Fitz out there in the I formation with Matt at QB.

I think the coaches have an opportunity to see what there scheme would look like with Fitz in there and I belibe they will take a look at this Sunday.

Maybe this will show TD and Smitty we need to go get this guy.

Maybe this wont happen and maybe Fitz will never be in Atlanta but everything happens for a reason.

I was thinking maybe hypnotize a few of the probowlers into believing they actually play for us.

Then get that private jet all gassed up and.... ok, nevermindph34r.gif

But never say never about building relationships for the future cuz many of these guys may come availible at various times in the future via FA.

This may have been brought up before but who else is excited to see Fitz in our scheme? I honestly beleive we will see Roddy and Fitz out there in the I formation with Matt at QB.

I think the coaches have an opportunity to see what there scheme would look like with Fitz in there and I belibe they will take a look at this Sunday.

Maybe this wont happen and maybe Fitz will never be in Atlanta but everything happens for a reason.

That would be awesome! Put a speedy RB in the mix and that would definately be a good show.

The only reason I thought about this is because TD went after Boldin last year, he and Mike Smith may feel as if this is a shot at signing a DE like Edwards in FA and then trade a 1st this year and either a 2nd or 3rd next year.

I also thought Calvin Johnson wasnt the happiest of campers he is there to. All i'm saying is our OC and HC are right there with these 2, it would be very easy for them to have a talk with them.

I am not sure Fitz's contract is up in AZ, but the FA market for WR is really deep so Fitz is not the only option. I would love to see him wearing the dirty bird on his helmet though.

I am not sure Fitz's contract is up in AZ, but the FA market for WR is really deep so Fitz is not the only option. I would love to see him wearing the dirty bird on his helmet though.

I think he can Void it if he wants which means if we can seduce him and make a reasonable offer and Ariz doesn't do it I believe he can void his contract before a certain date...

And I know he has a no trade clause in his contract but his one is that he has to approve the trade

I thought about this when I saw the video.

If he truly is interested in leaving AZ like multiple sources claim.......

I think we have a great shot. A good young up and coming qb who is already top 5 in most stat areas, a stud receiver to take pressure off of him, The best TE of his generation.......not to mention a great coach, with an owner and FA who are dedicated to winning....aka we will show him the money.

I thought about this when I saw the video.

If he truly is interested in leaving AZ like multiple sources claim.......

I think we have a great shot. A good young up and coming qb who is already top 5 in most stat areas, a stud receiver to take pressure off of him, The best TE of his generation.......not to mention a great coach, with an owner and FA who are dedicated to winning....aka we will show him the money.

I think we got a great shot too, If we get a DE in FA, I wouldn't mind trading our 1st rd pick this year and maybe a 2nd or 3rd next year for him. We could use our 2nd pick on the rb from ou, Murray. Rd 3 the TE Kendricks.

We would still get our WR, and a great one at that. A speed RB, a TE that can get vertical. All the needs we had on the offensive side. Grab a DE in FA and maybe another lower level FA, a guy like Richard Marshall to play NB.

Imo we can afford to give up picks for a great player like Fitz at this point in the building process.

I'd like to see: Ryan with a second reliable WR, to see if Smitty and company will open up the passing game or more dink and dunk, and if they blitz more or go vanilla again.

If they are as conservative with star players than it definitely confirms my criticism toward them as coaches. If they open it up it will show me that I might have misjudged and that they are scheming based on the personnel they have.

Now the players may not go all out, but the coaches are still calling the plays.

We will see.