commercials that you HATE.

that McDonalds commercial where this ####knocker is riding through drivethru whispering because the brat is asleep in the backseat? Then after about 4 times around the building this soon to be fired ##### hands the food out the window, and without stopping he reaches BOTH hands out the window, grabs the food and keeps driving. He didn't even pay for the food, and this minimum wage tardgirl will pay for it with her job just so the #######ed baby won't wake up.

I hate that commercial with a passion.

That G'dam* Honda commercial they played adnauseum recently. :wacko:

C'mon you all know the one with this jingle....

"Holiday....oh holiday and the best one of the year.....blah blah blah"

It was played so much it reminded me of the assault from Vonage a few years back with that ANNOYING song from Kill Bill.

<<BARF>>

Edited by Goal Line D

I think Geico needs a new ad agency. Whether it's the lizard, the caveman or the analogy guy, all three concepts have gotten very tiresome.

That ad agency came up with three uber-popular campaigns. They won't be fired for a long time. Oh, and don't forget Googly Eyed Money campaign.

I hated the razor commercial that started: "Conquered the sky. Conquered Mt. Everest. Conquered the Neck."

I also hate the ones with the real people who are animated (a la Waking Life) bitching about their financial consultants. There's the one guy who says "A vinyard? Give me a break."

**** you doosh. My girl wants a vinyard one day. Why isn't that a goal to set?

Edited by The Monarch

i dont hate this commercial, btu dont feel like making a new thread.

WTF do they put in the happy meals in japan. kid in the blue is super crazy.

i wish i got that excited about toys back in the day.

I've never wanted a toy so bad. It's like they combined the love kids have for toys with the enthusiasm geekers have for meth.

When I start applying for jobs, I'm going to photoshop my resume into the hands of those kids.

Edited by The Monarch

All of them. The Falcons on the bus one got old very quickly, and the song with the kids singing inaudibly just makes me cringe for some reason.

I remember back in the day when commercials weren't asinine - and you actually enjoyed watching some of them. Plus, football games didn't go to a commercial every time someone takes a breath. Those were the days.

How about that McDonald's one where the guy and girl are on the same side of the table and they're clapping and bopping their hands around to to the music with some coffee. What the **** are they doing????

Yes! I forgot about that one. That one is freakin irritating.

Another one is, I think an iPad or iPhone commercial, where it starts off with snapping for percussion and then an obnoxious little piano ditty joins in for melody. For some reason that whole song and commercial just makes me cringe.

Yes! I forgot about that one. That one is freakin irritating.

Another one is, I think an iPad or iPhone commercial, where it starts off with snapping for percussion and then an obnoxious little piano ditty joins in for melody. For some reason that whole song and commercial just makes me cringe.

Haha..my 2 year old loves when that music comes on! He always starts bobbing his head when the piano part starts.

Any Progressive commercial with Flo. I want to knock that annoying b1tch out everytime I hear her voice :angry:

uh oh.....PP is going to be disinclined to acquiesce to your statement.

How about that McDonald's one where the guy and girl are on the same side of the table and they're clapping and bopping their hands around to to the music with some coffee. What the **** are they doing????

that was going to be my submission. ******* annoying as ****. i wish someone would just go up and pop both of those ****tards in the middle of the commercial.

I find pretty much ALL commercials to be annoying and/or insulting to my intelligence. I usually change the channel or mute the tv.

the only ones I don't outright hate are some of the funnier burger king ads, and the dodge ad with George Washington riding a challenger into battle vs. the redcoats.