Any Suggestions for a good game?

This is a pretty general question, but I finished up Red Dead and was looking for a couple games to start. Wanted to get some suggestions. (Recent or Older games)

I'll play any kind of game.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 comes out in a few weeks so I am pumped for that. Black Ops was fun while it lasted, but got kind of boring. I picked up the first Assasains creed a while ago and haven't started it yet, I can give that a shot as well.

I'm in the middle of Starcraft 2 which is AMAZING. Can't wait until the expansions come out.

I enjoyed Fallout New Vegas, but it is the most buggy game I've ever played, even worse than Fallout 3. Assassin's Creed 2 is better than the first one. Haven't tried AC Brotherhood yet. Bulletstorm is generating a lot of buzz, but it's a few weeks away.

Fallout New Vegas is a great and very long game. As muskokas stated, it is buggy but still really good. I did not like Fallout 3 when I first tried it but I am going to get it and play it when I complete New Vegas. If you get New Vegas be sure to manual save your game frequently because there is a chance it will freeze and you may be 20 minutes from your last auto save. Just a suggestion..

Fallout New Vegas is a great and very long game. As muskokas stated, it is buggy but still really good. I did not like Fallout 3 when I first tried it but I am going to get it and play it when I complete New Vegas. If you get New Vegas be sure to manual save your game frequently because there is a chance it will freeze and you may be 20 minutes from your last auto save. Just a suggestion..

I actually forgot I had Fallout 3. I got it a long time ago, played for a few hours and just never got into it. I decided to give it another shot over the weekend and acutally really enjoyed it. The first part in the vault is extremely boring if you ask me, but once I got outside it got interesting.

I am going to beat this one first, and then try New Vegas.

I actually forgot I had Fallout 3. I got it a long time ago, played for a few hours and just never got into it. I decided to give it another shot over the weekend and acutally really enjoyed it. The first part in the vault is extremely boring if you ask me, but once I got outside it got interesting.

I am going to beat this one first, and then try New Vegas.

New Vegas doesn't torture you with the long drawn-out, glorified tutorial, at the beginning. If I can presume to give you some advice, take the time to explore and do the side quests early in the game.

New Vegas doesn't torture you with the long drawn-out, glorified tutorial, at the beginning. If I can presume to give you some advice, take the time to explore and do the side quests early in the game.

Thanks for the advice. I actually have been trying to focus on the side mission. I am still very early in the game so I haven't gotten the chance to to many missions. My first order of business was to get a better gun. I had this piece of crap handgun that took like 5 clips to kill one of those fly things. I could BARELY kill people with the thing.

Last night I finally got a shotgun and 2 assault rifles. I should be good to go now.

Since you seem to be familiar with the game, do you suggest I be an a-hole or a 'nice guy' the entire game?

So far I am being an ahole and its paying off. I am getting weapons and a boat load of caps.

Thanks for the advice. I actually have been trying to focus on the side mission. I am still very early in the game so I haven't gotten the chance to to many missions. My first order of business was to get a better gun. I had this piece of crap handgun that took like 5 clips to kill one of those fly things. I could BARELY kill people with the thing.

Last night I finally got a shotgun and 2 assault rifles. I should be good to go now.

Since you seem to be familiar with the game, do you suggest I be an a-hole or a 'nice guy' the entire game?

So far I am being an ahole and its paying off. I am getting weapons and a boat load of caps.

Either way seems to lead to success, albeit with different missions/stories.

I am deep into the game and playing as a nice guy...my suggestion would be to get your speech as high as you can. In most discussions that involve some sort of choice, it will help you achieve the goal much quicker and easier. Of course, if you are being a bad guy, you can just intimidate them and get what you want!

I am deep into the game and playing as a nice guy...my suggestion would be to get your speech as high as you can. In most discussions that involve some sort of choice, it will help you achieve the goal much quicker and easier. Of course, if you are being a bad guy, you can just intimidate them and get what you want!

Thanks for the tip.

I got my first Red Ring of Death a few nights ago, so now I will be waiting 5 weeks to get by Xbox back. I knew it was only a matter of time.... I take excellent care of my Xbox. I guess there is no avoiding it.

At least it was still under warranty.

Thanks for the tip.

I got my first Red Ring of Death a few nights ago, so now I will be waiting 5 weeks to get by Xbox back. I knew it was only a matter of time.... I take excellent care of my Xbox. I guess there is no avoiding it.

At least it was still under warranty.

Microsoft should be giving the boys over at Xbox Live a big raise, stock options etc.. Xbox Live has done so many good things to help offset the problematic and inferior Microsoft hardware.

Microsoft should be giving the boys over at Xbox Live a big raise, stock options etc.. Xbox Live has done so many good things to help offset the problematic and inferior Microsoft hardware.

This is 100% true. I would probably be strictly PS3 if it were not for XBOX Live.

As for Fallout New Vegas. This game is deeper than I imagined. I completed the main storyline by supporting the NCR. Got the acheivement and restarted from a previous manual save. I have since then, just been roaming around going to every marked location on the map.(I have the explorer perk, so they all show up even if I haven't discovered them) I purchased the Dead Money DLC and raised my level cap to 35. I'm topped out and will probably wait until the next DLC before doing anything else since I am not earning any XP now. Once I start back up I will complete the Yes Man storyline just to see what it is like.