Ohio State Baseketball

Falconsken

Im just saying... I think this teams got it in them to go undefeated.

And you cant attest a easy schedule to this either. They've got it pretty rough harder than most of the other teams . All osu hate aside what do you think of what they are doing on the court.

I loved this game against purdue. Showed just how much talent we have and how underrated jared sullenger is

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until they play any SEC team.. they cant handle our speed

Yea? That's why when florida was ranked ahead of us we blew them out of the water. This isnt football you cant use that tired *** excuse

oh yea and we killed South carolina too.

so id say we are 2-0 against the sec this year.

Edited by Falconsken

Yea? That's why when florida was ranked ahead of us we blew them out of the water. This isnt football you cant use that tired *** excuse

The entire big ten is superior to the SEC in basketball this year. The rest of our ranked opposition are alal big ten teams that are ranked.

and unless im wrong the only teams in the sec thats ranked is florida and vanderbuilt . and we stomped florida

Lets look at the big ten teams in the top 25

1 OSU

11Missouri

12Purdue

16Minnesota

17Wisconsin

20Illinois

25Michigan State

Edited by Falconsken

You guys always loss to SEC when it counts most.. in football and basketball... sorry

• 2 weeks later...

They're clearly the most dominant team in the country right now... Hard to see them losing...

i can.. everyone pointed to today's wisconsin game as a big chance for them to lose and it happened.. it's very hard to win at wisconsin, i believe wisconsin's coach is now 6-0 against ohio state at wisconsin.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk !!

As much as everyone talks about Ohio State, people seem to forget that Kansas only loss was to #3 Texas 12 hours after Kansas PF Thomas Robinson learned his mother had passed away and his teammates stayed up all night consoling him. Kansas led the game 17-3 but blew it in the second half.

This same Kansas team has been blowing people out of the gym as of recent. Monday night they hung 103 on a #14 Missouri team. They go 10 deep and are only getting better.

Edited by Ealey24

Rock Chalk Jayhawk !!

As much as everyone talks about Ohio State, people seem to forget that Kansas only loss was to #3 Texas 12 hours after Kansas PF Thomas Robinson learned his mother had passed away and his teammates stayed up all night consoling him. Kansas led the game 17-3 but blew it in the second half.

This same Kansas team has been blowing people out of the gym as of recent. Monday night they hung 103 on a #14 Missouri team. They go 10 deep and are only getting better.

Ealey 24, hope alls well with you, we missed you and we all hope the misses and your baby are doing well.

Maybe I am out of sink, but Ohio State despite the loss today really has impressed me. The are amazingly skilled team. There really are many teams that are in this hunt, and I never count out Duke.

Ealey 24, hope alls well with you, we missed you and we all hope the misses and your baby are doing well.

Maybe I am out of sink, but Ohio State despite the loss today really has impressed me. The are amazingly skilled team. There really are many teams that are in this hunt, and I never count out Duke.

Crap,

All is well man, thanks for the wishes.

Ohio State is a good team. Really good. but so is Kansas. I think Kansas would match up very well vs Ohio State. Cant wait until March Madness.

is everyone pretty much in agreement the #1 seeds will be ohio state, texas, kansas, and pittsburgh.

You got your top 4 seeds, now who would be the real sleepers, you know the Butler's, St.Marys (CA), etc. that always seem to emerge?

Would it be a Vermont or Maine, San Diego State or St. Mary's, College of Charleston type, or maybe someone from a larger conference such as Tennessee, Syracuse, North Carolina?

Like to hear your thoughts on the teams to watch out for if they get hot at the right time.

is everyone pretty much in agreement the #1 seeds will be ohio state, texas, kansas, and pittsburgh.

I don't know man, Pitt has some tough games to go plus get through the Big East tourney. I think Duke(yeah I'm a little biased) will nab one of those #1 seeds

I don't know man, Pitt has some tough games to go plus get through the Big East tourney. I think Duke(yeah I'm a little biased) will nab one of those #1 seeds

yeah i should have said how it looks right now.. i have seen duke play and i don't see them as a #1 seed and i see pittsburgh being in the big east and the schedule they are playing as a team who has already proved a lot more to me. you are duke and you get your tail kicked by sj. john's who is just over .500 in the big east it brings up some big questions about duke.

yeah i should have said how it looks right now.. i have seen duke play and i don't see them as a #1 seed and i see pittsburgh being in the big east and the schedule they are playing as a team who has already proved a lot more to me. you are duke and you get your tail kicked by sj. john's who is just over .500 in the big east it brings up some big questions about duke.

Plus the ACC is not as strong this year. Duke and NC are the only top 25 teams.