TD On NFL Sirius Radio today

whitekb011

Was listening to moving the chains today and TD came on. I only caught the last part of the discussion:

1. Finishing up talking about a TE (I assume it was the kid from ND) that he looks very impressive and provides that deep threat from the TE spot. TD seemed very high on this kid.

2. Talked about the way the season ended. TD confirmed that this team had very crisp practices and was well prepared for the game. Was very shocked at the outcome and performance.

3. Building there plan for next year.

That's about all I got. If someone has more, please add on.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to moving the chains today and TD came on. I only caught the last part of the discussion:

1. Finishing up talking about a TE (I assume it was the kid from ND) that he looks very impressive and provides that deep threat from the TE spot. TD seemed very high on this kid.

2. Talked about the way the season ended. TD confirmed that this team had very crisp practices and was well prepared for the game. Was very shocked at the outcome and performance.

3. Building there plan for next year.

That's about all I got. If someone has more, please add on.

Kyle Rudoplh isnt there hes a junior.

Edited by Zodiac

I actually think Clabo could move to RG and bring in a RT. Our problem on the right side is athletic talent. I really want to see how Pouncey does. Wish he was at the Senior Bowl.

Pouncey would bomb it tackle.

Yea lets move a pro-bowl RT to G and put a Rookie there... cmon man.

Pouncey would bomb it tackle.

Yea lets move a pro-bowl RT to G and put a Rookie there... cmon man.

Pounce is a center, after watching his twin brother all season, he looks good. Claybo is a pro bowl tackle, however, the right side of our line does not generally block very well in pass protection. Look at the GB playoff game, Mathews ran twists from Clabo outside shoulder to Dahls inside shoulder and got abused. Our problem is RG. Clabo is getting older, and moving inside to RG is not a bad idea.

Plus, we are very light at C and RG. Clabo is 330 and would fit at Guard better. Pounce to replace McClure.

Pounce is a center, after watching his twin brother all season, he looks good. Claybo is a pro bowl tackle, however, the right side of our line does not generally block very well in pass protection. Look at the GB playoff game, Mathews ran twists from Clabo outside shoulder to Dahls inside shoulder and got abused. Our problem is RG. Clabo is getting older, and moving inside to RG is not a bad idea.

Plus, we are very light at C and RG. Clabo is 330 and would fit at Guard better. Pounce to replace McClure.

Except I really doubt Puncey is as good as his brother, I haven't read anything that says he would be good at tackle, I don't think he's ever lined up there.

Except I really doubt Puncey is as good as his brother, I haven't read anything that says he would be good at tackle, I don't think he's ever lined up there.

Pouncey would not play tackle for us. He played guard his junior year while his brother played center. This year, he moved to center while his brother moved on to the NFL to be a probowl center his rookie year.

I think we leave the left side alone, and bring in Pouncey to play Center, move Clabo to RG, and bring Reynolds up to play RT. We still have Johnson and the other OL guy we drafted last year for depth.

This would help our problem against big DLs. Blalock 330, Pouncey 315, clabo 330. Our interior line is significantly improved. I do not think we have a shot at the RT from BC. That guy is a monster.

Pouncey would not play tackle for us. He played guard his junior year while his brother played center. This year, he moved to center while his brother moved on to the NFL to be a probowl center his rookie year.

I think we leave the left side alone, and bring in Pouncey to play Center, move Clabo to RG, and bring Reynolds up to play RT. We still have Johnson and the other OL guy we drafted last year for depth.

This would help our problem against big DLs. Blalock 330, Pouncey 315, clabo 330. Our interior line is significantly improved. I do not think we have a shot at the RT from BC. That guy is a monster.

I agree with moving Clabo to RG but I don't agree with leaving the left side alone. I think we'd be better off moving Baker to RT and drafting or signing a LT...

I thought Pouncey was struggling playing center this past year after moving from Guard. Maybe he improved as the season went on, but not sure.

Also, because his brother played so good this season for the Steelers I have a feeling he wont be there when we pick.

I remember a lot of reports saying TD really wanted Pouncey in last years draft and it looks like he was right for liking him so much. It's unbelievable that he made the Pro Bowl as a rookie center.

I thought Pouncey was struggling playing center this past year after moving from Guard. Maybe he improved as the season went on, but not sure.

Also, because his brother played so good this season for the Steelers I have a feeling he wont be there when we pick.

I remember a lot of reports saying TD really wanted Pouncey in last years draft and it looks like he was right for liking him so much. It's unbelievable that he made the Pro Bowl as a rookie center.

I recall Pouncey having trouble at Center this year as well.

I recall Pouncey having trouble at Center this year as well.

at the beginning of the year he did... But he looked good in the middle and end of the year... He will be a center for someone or maybe a guard if Pittsburgh draft him.

We are good at Center and guard tho.