Falcons defense and offence

cribs

To be honest,I think that as long we continue to run that conservative zone 4-3 defense we will never get over the hump. News flash everybody is turnin to the 3-4 D now.Texans and even Eagles. TD gotta think of changing Defensive systems.That 4-3 D sucks!!!!!!!!! Oh and get Ryan some weapons please!!!!!!!!!1

Do u know how long it takes to install the 3-4? If we were to jst switch it would @ least take 2 yrs to properly install it. Tht will make the "process" even longer.

well the more we stay in dat crappy 4-3.. we are never gonna get over the hump.... if we staying in it,atleast we gotta get a huge NT to eat up space 330 lbs plus

Bottom line, if we want to continue to run this sheet, we gotta have 4 DE's like the Giants got to make it work IMO .......

You are EXACTLY right. We need to get some monsters on this line, including DT. I don't care where we get them. I don't care if they have a 'bad attitude'. I want this line to get big, mean and nasty.

Ah, what could have been with Peppers on this D-line.

I hope TD considers Edwards from Minn. I think he would be a good fit in the ATL. He is quick, and has some good power as well.

I am not sold on ray edwards...i think he was a beneficiary of having kevin williams, pat williams, and jared allen as the other 3 guys on the d-line...while he would be an upgrade i don't think he is worth the price tag that he would be asking for

You bring up a good point, and you may be right. Not sure what his price tag is, but good thing I am not the GM.

I just think he has a good motor. We'll see what TD thinks...