super bowl 45

dashriprock2

I am a Falcons fan, but I also am a NFL fan, and I think this is going to be a fantastic Super Bowl. Maybe one of the best. Two very talented QBs, both with weapons, going against two extremely talented defenses.

Man....it's just a really good Super Bowl.

Agree with that completely. Other than once in my entire time being a fan, I have always had to just hope for a good game, since the Falcons have only gotten to the dance once. This year, I definitely don't see either side blowing each other out, and I am jacked for the game. If it were my bet...Packers by 7

Now....the year Seattle made it.....that was a crappy Super Bowl that I didn't really care about.

Yea that game was booty. I think it was the least watched Super bowl in recent memory.

I might get negged for saying this but if we had made it we would have gotten the same treatment as they did from the media and NFL fans.

I am a Falcons fan, but I also am a NFL fan, and I think this is going to be a fantastic Super Bowl. Maybe one of the best. Two very talented QBs, both with weapons, going against two extremely talented defenses.

Man....it's just a really good Super Bowl.

I couldn't have said it better! Should be one he** of a game.

;)