Deleting Your Account

Guest The Masked Falcon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Masked Falcon

Yeah...stop posting...LOL! J/K...y do u want to delete it? If I may ask...

Just not a fan of this board anymore....If you notice that huge ad space on the right is still there.....the one that the mods and admins said was temporary....so chalk that up as another lie they told.....The hypocrisy of the people who supposedly run and direct this place. They get their collective panties all in a wad over cartoons from Superfan that don't feature Care Bears with lollipops riding My Little Ponies but it's perfectly fine for Saints trolls to post pictures of Matt Ryan as a cross-dresser (last week).

They're hypocrites and liars, and now that there are solid, viable other places to post I want to delete my account.

If you can't delete your account then it probably has something to do with advertising for AF.com.

To advertisers AF.com can say "hey we have xyz # messageboarders, look at that exposure!"

Nevermind that 1/3 of the of the accounts here are trolls. :wacko:

Edited by Goal Line D

Just not a fan of this board anymore....If you notice that huge ad space on the right is still there.....the one that the mods and admins said was temporary....so chalk that up as another lie they told.....The hypocrisy of the people who supposedly run and direct this place. They get their collective panties all in a wad over cartoons from Superfan that don't feature Care Bears with lollipops riding My Little Ponies but it's perfectly fine for Saints trolls to post pictures of Matt Ryan as a cross-dresser (last week).

They're hypocrites and liars, and now that there are solid, viable other places to post I want to delete my account.

You only have 584 posts man. Go away and everyone will forget all about you.

You only have 584 posts man. Go away and everyone will forget all about you.

Hey now. Most of his posts were much more insightful than those from posters with 1000+ posts. I'll miss Masked Falcon if he does decide to leave. His handling of trolls was impresive and hilarious.

Hey now. Most of his posts were much more insightful than those from posters with 1000+ posts. I'll miss Masked Falcon if he does decide to leave. His handling of trolls was impresive and hilarious.

The dude wants to delete his account and I am just agreeing to delete him from my memory. Trying to make the dude happy. If you really like him, you should show the same respect.

If it's on the net, it's on there for good somewhere, there is no such thing as a delete key anymore.

Just ask the mods if they'll delete it for you.

You'd probably be better off to leave the account and just not use it, because once it's deleted somebody could create a account with your avy/name etc.... for trolling. I doubt if your account gets deleted that the name is going to be on a not allowed entry list for new user names.

Edited by GAFALCON4LIFE

For some reason I think the OP has a motive.

dude if you don't want to post here then don't fricking post it's that simple.

It seems your just here to throw shots at the board and try to recruit people to the fake falcons forum.

Guest The Masked Falcon

For some reason I think the OP has a motive.

dude if you don't want to post here then don't fricking post it's that simple.

It seems your just here to throw shots at the board and try to recruit people to the fake falcons forum.

tinfoilhati.jpg

Some things are just as they appear Slick.

Did I mention another board by name?

Did I try to recruit anyone?

No, I asked a simple question.

Guest The Masked Falcon

I highlighted your screen name and hit the delete key. I hope that only removed your account.

I wish that worked. Try it again.

Guest The Masked Falcon

I don't see what the issue is with just...NOT posting here anymore...

Didn't say that it was an "issue."

I just asked a simple question.........and it's not like I have a post count like Tandy, Supes or Grit, so I don't post a lot.

I just want my account deleted. It's that simple.

Didn't say that it was an "issue."

I just asked a simple question.........and it's not like I have a post count like Tandy, Supes or Grit, so I don't post a lot.

I just want my account deleted. It's that simple.

Travel to the College Sports sub forum. Find the UGA recruiting thread. Post in there that no matter what Georgia does this recruiting season it won't equate to wins on the field. Further push across the point that Ray Goff is LIGHT YEARS better than Mark Richt.(That should get you a warning from Sac). Once this has been achieved, tell Sac to get off the homerism crap and to take a long hard look at himself. Further push the point that just because he "thinks" he knows what he is talking about, he really is just full of crap and he is the worst moderator on the forums. (this should get you an account deletion that you requested)