From What Ive seen from this 1st practice

falconfan82

I have been watching for about 30 mins watching the 1 on 1. The player Im falling in love with is Titus Young. Fast runs decent routes good hands. Hes beaten just about everyones hes faced so far. Im usually late looking into people since I dont watch College football during the season and do more research during the offseason but he is the player I wouldnt mind "reaching" for and take him in the 2nd

I have been watching for about 30 mins watching the 1 on 1. The player Im falling in love with is Titus Young. Fast runs decent routes good hands. Hes beaten just about everyones hes faced so far. Im usually late looking into people since I dont watch College football during the season and do more research during the offseason but he is the player I wouldnt mind "reaching" for and take him in the 2nd

I think his teamm ate Autin Pettis is looking decent also

One thing about him is that he runs almost out of control. On one of his routes he was flailing his arms and body he looked like he was about to trip over himself. I've noticed this in games too.

Thats easily controllable and if he hasnt fallen yet it means he probably knows what hes doing now lol

sr bowl thread said he is dropping a lot of passes and is off sides. he is the exact same size as douglas, reportedly has questionable hands(seeing that at practice) avg speed and character concerns missing most of 2008 on suspension. he is a no for me on the hands alone. character concerns is clincher, he is crossed off my list.

Young is the real deal. I was just glad that he was actually 5' 11'' and not another 5'9'' guy. Not that big, but he has put up real big numbers.

did you neg me because i dont think young is the real deal??? the offense he played in is an issue as well like hawaii. his big #'s may be misleading due to offense.

i wish they would do away with the + and - garbage. people use them for the most infantile purposes.

sr bowl thread said he is dropping a lot of passes and is off sides. he is the exact same size as douglas, reportedly has questionable hands(seeing that at practice) avg speed and character concerns missing most of 2008 on suspension. he is a no for me on the hands alone. character concerns is clincher, he is crossed off my list.

what sr. bowl thread?

he doesn't have questionable hands at all that's BS.

hahahahhahahahha avg. speed? Dude will likely run a 4.45.

do you know what he was suspended for?

Minor in Possession of alcohol, a misdemeanor offense.

if you don't want to draft guys just for a little bit of alcohol then have fun choosing out of 10 guys.

did you neg me because i dont think young is the real deal??? the offense he played in is an issue as well like hawaii. his big #'s may be misleading due to offense.

i wish they would do away with the + and - garbage. people use them for the most infantile purposes.

maybe you should know what you're talking about more often?

yeah the offense is a spread but the guy can run routes.

what sr. bowl thread?

he doesn't have questionable hands at all that's BS.

hahahahhahahahha avg. speed? Dude will likely run a 4.45.

do you know what he was suspended for?

Minor in Possession of alcohol, a misdemeanor offense.

if you don't want to draft guys just for a little bit of alcohol then have fun choosing out of 10 guys.

The 1 that says Senior Bowl thread. And in it are notes about players, it said when Young dropped a pass he would lose confidence and dropped the next 2 as well. So maybe you should know what your talking about. I dont want him because of him singing about killing people the alcohol doesnt bother me but singing about killing people does.

The 1 that says Senior Bowl thread. And in it are notes about players, it said when Young dropped a pass he would lose confidence and dropped the next 2 as well. So maybe you should know what your talking about. I dont want him because of him singing about killing people the alcohol doesnt bother me but singing about killing people does.

*rolls eyes* thought he meant a different website smart ***.

naaa he was just nervous. It's not a big deal. He'll get his nerves dealt with.

bahahahahhahahah idk what im talking about? How many games of his have you watched? Probably none but you've seen GREAT YOUTUBE CLIPS!!!! and b/c he was nervous at the sr.bowl he sucks!!! right?

bahahhahaha again freakin ridiculous. very few rap songs aren't about sex or violence.

*rolls eyes* thought he meant a different website smart ***.

naaa he was just nervous. It's not a big deal. He'll get his nerves dealt with.

bahahahahhahahah idk what im talking about? How many games of his have you watched? Probably none but you've seen GREAT YOUTUBE CLIPS!!!! and b/c he was nervous at the sr.bowl he sucks!!! right?

bahahhahaha again freakin ridiculous. very few rap songs aren't about sex or violence.

Its ok for a player to be nervous and drop passes ? Thats not ok, thats what he would get paid to do. And I didnt watch any oh his highlights on you tube once I heard him rap about killing people that was all I needed to see. And I thought he looked ok at practice.

And by the way smart *** he's not a rapper, he's a guy thats trying to make it in the nfl. He's *** could be rapping about killing people and being a stocker at Publix and I'll take his spot. But the guy has an opportunity to play with the best in the world but yet he feels the need to rap about killing people. I think hes a dumb *** just like you.

Its ok for a player to be nervous and drop passes ? Thats not ok, thats what he would get paid to do. And I didnt watch any oh his highlights on you tube once I heard him rap about killing people that was all I needed to see. And I thought he looked ok at practice.

And by the way smart *** he's not a rapper, he's a guy thats trying to make it in the nfl. He's *** could be rapping about killing people and being a stocker at Publix and I'll take his spot. But the guy has an opportunity to play with the best in the world but yet he feels the need to rap about killing people. I think hes a dumb *** just like you.

yeah it's his 1st time at the pro level. Ok? you thought he looked ok? Well that tells me all I need to know about your evaluations. He played lights out minus the drops which were likely due to nervousness. He has fantastic hands come game time.

hahahha wow. Are you really this stupid? He probably didn't even write that rap it was probably from a song and he was just chillin with his friends. It's no big deal. You truly are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

yeah it's his 1st time at the pro level. Ok? you thought he looked ok? Well that tells me all I need to know about your evaluations. He played lights out minus the drops which were likely due to nervousness. He has fantastic hands come game time.

hahahha wow. Are you really this stupid? He probably didn't even write that rap it was probably from a song and he was just chillin with his friends. It's no big deal. You truly are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Name of it was free style rap so you tell me if he made it or not. Lights out? are you serious? I've never heard somone say he dropped a few because he was nervous and then say he was lights out. So I honestly think you are that stupid, you are making excuses for him, other WR's didnt have to much trouble catching the ball. If you think its ok to rap about killing people, there is something wrong with you.

Lets say the Falcons draft him and then ho goes off singing about killing people. do you think TD, Coach Smith, and Mr. Blank will be ok with that?

Name of it was free style rap so you tell me if he made it or not. Lights out? are you serious? I've never heard somone say he dropped a few because he was nervous and then say he was lights out. So I honestly think you are that stupid, you are making excuses for him, other WR's didnt have to much trouble catching the ball. If you think its ok to rap about killing people, there is something wrong with you.

Lets say the Falcons draft him and then ho goes off singing about killing people. do you think TD, Coach Smith, and Mr. Blank will be ok with that?

meh. I guess it's possible but like i've been saying it was a stupid rap with some friends it means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

yeah i'm serious. All you know is one practice. I've seen 4 or 5 games of his. You tell me do you honestly think you have a better idea of him than I do? I think it's a non-issue and I think you're being extremely stupid just because you don't like the guy.

I don't care if he raps about killing people. It's not a crime it's just a young guy screwin around with his friends. If you really think he was serious you need to get a grip and stop being so sensitive.

I don't think they'll care unless they think he is serious.

To sum everything up you've made a bunch of dumb opinions off one practice and a free-style rap he made with some friends just hanging out. If you really think it's a big deal you must be like 90.

meh. I guess it's possible but like i've been saying it was a stupid rap with some friends it means ABSOLUTELY nothing.

yeah i'm serious. All you know is one practice. I've seen 4 or 5 games of his. You tell me do you honestly think you have a better idea of him than I do? I think it's a non-issue and I think you're being extremely stupid just because you don't like the guy.

I don't care if he raps about killing people. It's not a crime it's just a young guy screwin around with his friends. If you really think he was serious you need to get a grip and stop being so sensitive.

I don't think they'll care unless they think he is serious.

To sum everything up you've made a bunch of dumb opinions off one practice and a free-style rap he made with some friends just hanging out. If you really think it's a big deal you must be like 90.

This is the nfl, so if you think stuff like this wont be thought about then you need to get a grip on what it means to be a professional, gm's and coaches can get fired for bad decisions so they will think about this. And are you some pro scout? I bet you were so in love with the guy you didnt see the dropped hand off on the reverse, you didnt see him have a high ball go through his hands and then he just stood there didnt go after the ball he dropped then started walking back before he even turned to go get the ball.

Theres a lot more to be looked then his speed and what he did vs lower class competition. You watched more games then me but yet in 1 practice I saw what kind of character he had on the field that day, it could change but from all of TD's picks and how he talks about the character of people why would you think this wouldnt get looked at?

Serious or not why would you rap about killing someone? maybe you would like to kill someone, and hey whatever floats your boat, but thats ****** up.

And when did I say I didn't like the guy? but then again your this master scout so I'm sure you read my mind like you did Young's because how else would you know he dropped passes because he was nervous?

And by the way I'm 20. But dont worry common sense will kick in for you at some point.

Edited by 84White32wood

This is the nfl, so if you think stuff like this wont be thought about then you need to get a grip on what it means to be a professional, gm's and coaches can get fired for bad decisions so they will think about this. And are you some pro scout? I bet you were so in love with the guy you didnt see the dropped hand off on the reverse, you didnt see him have a high ball go through his hands and then he just stood there didnt go after the ball he dropped then started walking back before he even turned to go get the ball.

Theres a lot more to be looked then his speed and what he did vs lower class competition. You watched more games then me but yet in 1 practice I saw what kind of character he had on the field that day, it could change but from all of TD's picks and how he talks about the character of people why would you think this wouldnt get looked at?

Serious or not why would you rap about killing someone? maybe you would like to kill someone, and hey whatever floats your boat, but thats ****** up.

And when did I say I didn't like the guy? but then again your this master scout so I'm sure you read my mind like you did Young's because how else would you know he dropped passes because he was nervous?

And by the way I'm 20. But dont worry common sense will kick in for you at some point.

need I list all the guys in the NFL with bad character? The list is dozens of names long. (Which btw everyone but you seems to think Young is a great guy)

character? No what you have is a guy relaxin with his friends not a character concern. A character concern is whatever he did to get suspended that's more of a concern than some stupid youtube video.

Strength of competition? That's weak. This year alone Boise played:

Virginia Tech

Oregon St.

Hawaii

Nevada

Utah

idk why don't you ask every Black rapper/ entertainer/ or guys that enjoy rap music. I'm not an psychologist/ sociologist.

You've made it evident you don't like him. You've come up with all this BS reasons not to like him that are completely way way way out there and unfounded. Master scout? Who said anything about that? I'm assuming Young was nervous because in the 5 games I watched of his he dropped maybe one pass and it was way over his head.

well you must never listen to music then because rap and talk about killing people is pretty much synonymous.

need I list all the guys in the NFL with bad character? The list is dozens of names long. (Which btw everyone but you seems to think Young is a great guy)

character? No what you have is a guy relaxin with his friends not a character concern. A character concern is whatever he did to get suspended that's more of a concern than some stupid youtube video.

Strength of competition? That's weak. This year alone Boise played:

Virginia Tech

Oregon St.

Hawaii

Nevada

Utah

idk why don't you ask every Black rapper/ entertainer/ or guys that enjoy rap music. I'm not an psychologist/ sociologist.

You've made it evident you don't like him. You've come up with all this BS reasons not to like him that are completely way way way out there and unfounded. Master scout? Who said anything about that? I'm assuming Young was nervous because in the 5 games I watched of his he dropped maybe one pass and it was way over his head.

well you must never listen to music then because rap and talk about killing people is pretty much synonymous.

Name anyone on the Falcons that people would say has bad character? You do realize your not drafting him right? and the Falcons the team your a fan of looks heavily at the character of a person? That may be a bigger concern to you but to the people that have to pay the guy and hope he produces I'm sure they would like to know about it. And who has Boise played the last couple of years?

Your right I dont like him right now, no to much to like unless your just blinded by he's speed and what the guy has done in 5 games like you are. And I do listen to music but it's sad to think people have to sing about killing people. And I wonder if he would really kill someone? chances are he's trying to be a tough *** and he wouldn't do anything, but then again he did rap about it so he might just do it, man isnt he a role model bring him home TD.

Name anyone on the Falcons that people would say has bad character? You do realize your not drafting him right? and the Falcons the team your a fan of looks heavily at the character of a person? That may be a bigger concern to you but to the people that have to pay the guy and hope he produces I'm sure they would like to know about it. And who has Boise played the last couple of years?

Your right I dont like him right now, no to much to like unless your just blinded by he's speed and what the guy has done in 5 games like you are. And I do listen to music but it's sad to think people have to sing about killing people. And I wonder if he would really kill someone? chances are he's trying to be a tough *** and he wouldn't do anything, but then again he did rap about it so he might just do it, man isnt he a role model bring him home TD.

Where are you getting this stuff?

I never said the Falcons would draft him.

I never said I thought I was drafting him. bahahaha

yeah I know the Falcons look at character but I think you're over blowing it like most do.

yes they will want to know about his character. However, my feeling is he will pass with flying colors. Yes you can bring up his suspension but since then reports are he has been a model citizen.

I just told you who Boise St. played this year.

hahahahahha. It's not even really about his speed. It's about him as a player. Yes he has the speed but he also has alot of other great attributes like great route running, acceleration, A great release, a rare ability to get separation, great hands, and the ability to break tackles and go and get the jump ball. He really can do it all. My only issue with him is the lack of variety in his routes.

5 games? You think I'm taking this from only 5 games? Look at his stats. I'm not a big stats fan but if you look he has elite production.

geez let it go! The guy isn't going to kill anyone and if you think he would you're insane. It was a stupid free style he wasn't even talking about anyone specific. If you want to exclude all guys with minor character issues you can choose out of 5 guys.