Email

jhow34

I am a Falcon Fan for sure. Been on the bandwagon since I was old enough to know what football was. Been here through all of the ups and way, way downs. Already looking forward to the draft and the 2011 season to start. I just hope there is a season.

I am a Falcon Fan for sure. Been on the bandwagon since I was old enough to know what football was. Been here through all of the ups and way, way downs. Already looking forward to the draft and the 2011 season to start. I just hope there is a season.

There will be. Too much money to lose.

They'll drag it out, create all the drama possible, then, at the last possible moment, miraculously and heroically and reach an agreement and the fans will hoist them upon their shoulders shouting "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Except me!

I read an article (this is completely OT but related to a post a few back) that said the owners potentially would make MORE money during a lockout than actually having the players play. The TV contracts have to pay out even if football doesnt get played. This, combined with Z-E-R-O expenses for the owners, equals big money.

We'll not have football this year =(

Now that would not be cool. If that is the case and the owners decide it's not worth it to try and solve this issue because they will still get paid then obviously they don't care about the fans. That would say a lot about their character. I don't know about the rest of the owners out there but I don't get the impression from A Blank that he is that kind of a guy. I know it's a business but anyone with business sense knows you don't alienate your customers. It will cost you in the long run.

I may be grasping at straws with my thinking on the subject but hopefully they will settle it in time.

Did anyone else on the boards win? Just curious.

I did! I got my email yesterday. I am so excited. I have a 4 year old who is a HUGE Falcons & football fan. We decorated his room in Falcons everything for Christmas, so it will be a perfect addition (when I figure out where to put it without being touched by his 2 year old brother LOL).

I did! I got my email yesterday. I am so excited. I have a 4 year old who is a HUGE Falcons & football fan. We decorated his room in Falcons everything for Christmas, so it will be a perfect addition (when I figure out where to put it without being touched by his 2 year old brother LOL).

I was surprised when I opened the email. Thought it was just a junk email. Can't wait for it to get here. I talked to the rep and she said they would be sending out emails with the shipping info so you can track it if it isn't recieved in a few days. Which is a good thing because fed ex ground cannot seem to find my address. Lol

Finally got the shipping email. I guess for those of us that won the footballs, they are on the way. :P

I didn't get a shipping email, but I got my football today! Signed by Curtis Lofton. I can't wait to show my son. He's going to flip!