Respect to the packers....

crankdatfalcon

I have much respect for them now, and hope they win the superbowl. A 6 seed, knocking off us, the #1 seeded falcons, #2 chicago, and #3 philly all road games for them. They have had the toughest road to the superbowl, and deserve to win. All that aaron rodgers has had to live up to replacing brett favre, it wasnt going to happen overnight. After they beat the bejesus out of us, i had some respect for them, but now they knocked off another top seeded team yesterday, no one deserves it more than them.

I respect the Packers but I am still hot happy we didn't make them punt the ball the entire game.

ugh...

do you know how many times they mentioned "the atlanta falcons" yesterday when they started talking about how good the pack has been playing??I swear every other word troy aikman said was the atlanta falcons, during the atlanta falcons game, they crushed the atlanta falcons, they never punted against the atlanta falcons, blah blah blah..

I'm ok with them, certainly dont respect them, I cant wait to see a Falcons D that is better get a shot to beat what could be SB champions when we face them next year.

And is it just me or anybody else think we just ran into some bad luck by facing the 2 teams that went to SB this year and 08? But I also feel like we fought hard vs Zona and gained playoff experience and the GB showed us champions take it to this level, next time I beleive we will take it to that level.

ugh...

do you know how many times they mentioned "the atlanta falcons" yesterday when they started talking about how good the pack has been playing??I swear every other word troy aikman said was the atlanta falcons, during the atlanta falcons game, they crushed the atlanta falcons, they never punted against the atlanta falcons, blah blah blah..

Yeah... I caught all of it.

The one thing I wished I would not have watched was where they went over Roger's 'Championship Belt' celebration and how Abraham did it after he got a sack... of course then they went into how the defense was getting killed and Abraham makes one play.... yeah I wished I would have missed that.