Matty didn't quit for us when GB was smacking us around, he stayed the whole game, bad game or not @ least he stayed. Granted if we had the bears D we would be in Dallas, but for most of this forum(I included) who was knocking Matt the past 2 weeks, @ least he wants to take this team to where we want to be, took us to the playoffs in 2 of his first 3 yrs. And will hold every Falcon QB record when its all said and done.

Thank You Matt Ryan

Hes got 40 million in his account hes been thanked enough. That int he threw at the end of the first half was sickening. The fact that he didn't remove his helmet at the end of the game means he understood what disgust his team put the falcon faithful through. He infact he should follow Sharod Lamor White and apologize.

Hes got 40 million in his account hes been thanked enough. That int he threw at the end of the first half was sickening. The fact that he didn't remove his helmet at the end of the game means he understood what disgust his team put the falcon faithful through. He infact he should follow Sharod Lamor White and apologize.

So we have sunk so low in this country that we are thanking players for doing their job? Ive seen kids playing for free that have lost by 50 points. Should we have a parade for them?

Cutler is a gutless loser. He is not indicative of most elite athletes thank God.

My my! Aren't we just a sweet cherry blossom tonight?