If the Steelers win another Superbowl, I'll be disgusted.

I Even Bleed Red

Yes, I give them the credit they deserve. They're a great team, and always have been a great organization. I'm sick of them finding ways to win with not so extraordinary talent. D!ck Lebeau is a defensive genius...goes to show you what a good DC will do for a team. I don't care if I sound like a hater! 7 Superbowls are too many! We have teams that have never even been the Superbowl. I hate them. I'll be cheering for the Packers. Rapelessburger doesn't deserve 3 rings. He's not that good! They win all the time because of their defense.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I give them the credit they deserve. They're a great team, and always have been a great organization. I'm sick of them finding ways to win with not so extraordinary talent. D!ck Lebeau is a defensive genius...goes to show you what a good DC will do for a team. I don't care if I sound like a hater! 7 Superbowls are too many! We have teams that have never even been the Superbowl. I hate them. I'll be cheering for the Packers. Rapelessburger doesn't deserve 3 rings. He's not that good! They win all the time because of their defense.

I know this saying is way overused but... defense wins championships. Lack of defense leads to... well... freakin 48-21 games.

Anyone with 3 rings is that good

First of all, I don't know how this whole Rapelisberger thing took off so fast. It's like people were in such a rush to make a funny portmanteau and didn't give it enough thought.

I much prefer Roethlisraper. It rolls more fluidly off the tongue and allows you to use the ROETH part of the name that makes it easily recognizable at a glance. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

BTW, Roethlisraper didn't find those two rings he has in a cracker jack box. Whether or not anyone sees him a great QB doesn't change the fact that he's been given a job to do, and more often than not, has done it well enough. If he wins another one this year it will be hard to argue that he is anything but spectacular...

I would rather have the Steelers win 10 SB then another NFC team win once.

If the Falcons lose, than i want an AFC team to win. Unless it were the heavy underdogs like the 2010 Rams or something.

I rather have the team that beat us win. Not only because this particular team that beat us has a classy organization, but because I would rather lose the the Superbowl Champions (the best in the NFL) than to some Jo-Schmo team.

As it's happened in the postseason we've lost to teams that have made the Superbowl and contested well in it. That says our team is just running into hot teams making a Superbowl run than just playing badly.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

I rather have the team that beat us win. Not only because this particular team that beat us has a classy organization, but because I would rather lose the the Superbowl Champions (the best in the NFL) than to some Jo-Schmo team.

As it's happened in the postseason we've lost to teams that have made the Superbowl and contested well in it. That says our team is just running into hot teams making a Superbowl run than just playing badly.

Well, I got good news for you...either way, we WILL have lost to the Super Bowl champions

First of all, I don't know how this whole Rapelisberger thing took off so fast. It's like people were in such a rush to make a funny portmanteau and didn't give it enough thought.

I much prefer Roethlisraper. It rolls more fluidly off the tongue and allows you to use the ROETH part of the name that makes it easily recognizable at a glance. I guess we'll agree to disagree.

BTW, Roethlisraper didn't find those two rings he has in a cracker jack box. Whether or not anyone sees him a great QB doesn't change the fact that he's been given a job to do, and more often than not, has done it well enough. If he wins another one this year it will be hard to argue that he is anything but spectacular...

I like Rapelisburger better. But to each his own. I do agree that if he wins another ring, it'll put him in an elite class. I still don't think HE is the reason they win. They win cuz of defense. If I'm not mistaking, the Stealers went 4-2 without him this season. The first Superbowl he won, he was more of a liability than an asset. But I guess you're right, he rapes women and wins rings. That's what he does. He the Kobe of the NFL.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

I like Rapelisburger better. But to each his own. I do agree that if he wins another ring, it'll put him in an elite class. I still don't think HE is the reason they win. They win cuz of defense. If I'm not mistaking, the Stealers went 4-2 without him this season. The first Superbowl he won, he was more of a liability than an asset. But I guess you're right, he rapes women and wins rings. That's what he does. He the Kobe of the NFL.

They wen't 3-1 without him. He was only suspended for 4 games.

Ben threw probably the greatest pass in Super Bowl history to win that last Super Bowl. The guy does what is necessary to win, and that's what champions are made of. And sexual aggression too, apparently.

I don't think the Steelers winn with average talent. I think those guys are just really good at identifying and developing talent, and they don't give up on guys too early.

I mean.....they cut James Harrison 3 times, but they kept bringing him back. Good move.