worst playoffs ever

Pacific_Falcon

If there's ever any team I don't want to play EVER, it's the Steelers. They must give the refs BJ's before every game...even if you pay well, they are going to get the calls. Don't get me wrong, the Stealers are a great team, but when the chips are down, they seem to get a lot of questionable calls. I'm sure this gets old, but oh my god, that 2006 super bowl has left me wondering if every sporting event on the planet has an agenda.

And GB? Gross. It could only be worse if it were NO. Barring some miraculous comeback, this will be one of the very few super bowls i won't even be able to watch. What a drag. I could have pulled or Atlanta, Seattle, or Chicago...you would think you would get one out of four, but no. Obviously, I won't be buying any lottery tickets anytime soon.

This year sucks whale ballz.

great. my point is, both teams are detestable and I can't root for either one. Where's some napalm when you need it?

Other than last year when i was the biggest bandwagon Colts fan the world has ever seen, I never really root for any of the SB teams. I just hope for a competitive and entertaining game.

NFL knows where the money is at, but they surely don't care I am guessing. Packers vs Steelers is a good competitive game but not a money maker. Falcons were the hot team people wanted to watch. Falcons matching up with the Eagles or Saints in the playoffs would of been must see tv all across the world. If the NFL really wanted to make as much money as possible, the falcons vs Saints and then Falcons vs eagles would of made NFL ratings history.

The numbers don't lie. Saints vs Falcons monday night football drew the highest ratings of the year and i think the history of MNF. A story line of Vick vs the Falcons would of been the biggest game and most exciting game to watch the NFL has seen. Its a **** shame it didn't work out that way.

I also think the Thursday night game Falcons vs Ravens drew the highest ratings of all thursday night games.

I hate to admit it but I'm sure all the ESPN analysts are salivating over this match up. I mean GB and Pitt are two of the "classic" franchises. So the NFL world is in order. God forbid an Atlanta or a NYJets make the Super Bowl. That would be like the Yankees not making the post season in baseball. Certain teams are always "sexy" simply because of their history. Now lets hope the Falcons can build some history of their own that doesn't involve being the laughing stock of the league. Even though we have 3 winning seasons we are still not seen as a legit franchise to most of these people simply due to our abysmal history.

Edited by lagwagon113

NFL knows where the money is at, but they surely don't care I am guessing. Packers vs Steelers is a good competitive game but not a money maker. Falcons were the hot team people wanted to watch. Falcons matching up with the Eagles or Saints in the playoffs would of been must see tv all across the world. If the NFL really wanted to make as much money as possible, the falcons vs Saints and then Falcons vs eagles would of made NFL ratings history.

The numbers don't lie. Saints vs Falcons monday night football drew the highest ratings of the year and i think the history of MNF. A story line of Vick vs the Falcons would of been the biggest game and most exciting game to watch the NFL has seen. Its a **** shame it didn't work out that way.

I also think the Thursday night game Falcons vs Ravens drew the highest ratings of all thursday night games.

Do what?!?!?!? :blink:

Yeah cause all those pundit shows on ESPN and NFLN were talking about us 24/7.

Do what?!?!?!? :blink:

Yeah cause all those pundit shows on ESPN and NFLN were talking about us 24/7.

Just look at the ratings. When the falcons played a game that meant something, people watched. The story line of Saints vs Falcons drew the highest rated MNF game. If the Falcons played vick or the Saints in the playoffs, it would of killed any other game in Ratings. Believe it or not, ratings are the biggest reason why you put something on tv.

Just look at the ratings. When the falcons played a game that meant something, people watched. The story line of Saints vs Falcons drew the highest rated MNF game. If the Falcons played vick or the Saints in the playoffs, it would of killed any other game in Ratings. Believe it or not, ratings are the biggest reason why you put something on tv.

Believe me I love my Falcons but the MNF game ratings vs. the Saints had much to due with the long holiday weekend. Obviously it was a good match up but I don't think the ratings were all because of us.

The Vick thing.....well I think those ratings would have had a LOT more to do with Vick than our Falcons.

i hate rapestburger. I wish he gets his one day.

He just might be on his way to becoming the greatest quarterback in NFL history. If he wins, this will be his third Super Bowl by his 28th birthday, he'd be something like 11-2 in the playoffs and something like 70-25 in the regular season. Guy is leeeeeegit.

Guest atl.falcon4ever

Well being the Packers put us out of the playoffs. I hope they win it all. I mean I'd rather lose to the Super Bowl champs and get knocked out, rather than the runner up. Green Bay is a good team and can win the SuperBowl. Green Bay is a class act, and have some of the best fans, especially the ones I have talked to on this board. I hope Aaron Rogers gets his Super Bowl win, because I feel for anyone that had to take Bret Favre's place. Imagine how he will feel if and when he wins it. He did his time and since he made us look so bad, I hope he makes Pittsburgh look worse.

With that said come next N.F.L. season, whenever that will be, I hope we kick both there azz's.

But Green Bay put us out in our house and made us look bad. I would feel better as a Falcon fan to say that Packer's team that did that to us won it all, than to say they did not even win the Super Bowl.

I also believe if we had beaten Green Bay, it would have been us going to the big show, but we didn't so I tip my hat to Green Bay. They had better represent the NFC to the fullest. AFC teams get to much hype. Green Bay you had better beat them in the same fashion or worse than you beat us. Thats my only request from you Green Bay.