2- Leonard Hankerson WR Miami

3- Jacquizz Rodgers RB Oregon St

4- Rashad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech

5- Jordan Cameron TE USC

6- Tyrod Taylor QB Virginia Tech

7- Kenney Rowe OLB/ DE Oregon

7- Justin Boren OG Ohio St.

7- MIke Blanc DT Auburn

justin houston will probably be targeted by a 3-4 team but i have wondered if he could put a hand on the ground and play in ATL.

hankerson reportedly drops too many easy passes, has lapses in concentration, and lacks focus. these are unacceptable traits for me. nevermind that he is too straight linish, lacks suddeness, and takes too long to get to full speed. the fact that he is not an explosive WR which is exactly what we need is irrellevant given the fact that i cross him off my list after i hear that he drops passes due to lack of focus. i only like natural hands catchers with good work ethic.

rogers would fill a need but i like his twin brothers more serious businessman like approach over jaquizz's care free personnality. i like players that show that football is important to them.

rashad carmicheal is a poor tackler and does not get his head around and locate the ball consistantly enough. owens poor tackling and houstons poor technique down field makes me wary of like players. i want a guy that is strong in these areas so rashad is a no for me. i saw his poor tackling in you tube clips and crossed him off my list before i ever read this write up but i agreed with the analisys.

i like cameron jordan. jordan cameron on the other hand i dont know as much about except that he has pedestrian stats, is grossly undersized and considered by most rankings to be a late rd pick. his lack of production as a reciever and lack of size as a blocker do not sound worthy of a 5th rd pick.

tyrod taylor is not even 6-1, is wildly inaccurate, and why go any further. he showed the same traits in the shrine game and is far less talented as a passer than former 2nd rder pat white who is currently out of the NFL to my knowledge. i would not even waste the time to bring him in undrafted.

kenny rowe is bigger than i expected and looked interesting in the shrine game. i would like him here.

justin boren i like. many will say he wont be here, and that may be true, but he is an OG so he actually could be here you never know. i'd take him here.

mike blanc is a good pick here. i like 6-5 300 pd DT's and he is a good developmental prospect. decent production in the SEC regardless of whether he was helped by playing beside fairley or not.

hot blonde chick. i like her. spectacular posterior and legs/hips/waist. beautiful skin tone and nice musculature. cute hair cut too. fantastic pick for your avatar.

justin houston will probably be targeted by a 3-4 team but i have wondered if he could put a hand on the ground and play in ATL.

hankerson reportedly drops too many easy passes, has lapses in concentration, and lacks focus. these are unacceptable traits for me. nevermind that he is too straight linish, lacks suddeness, and takes too long to get to full speed. the fact that he is not an explosive WR which is exactly what we need is irrellevant given the fact that i cross him off my list after i hear that he drops passes due to lack of focus. i only like natural hands catchers with good work ethic.

rogers would fill a need but i like his twin brothers more serious businessman like approach over jaquizz's care free personnality. i like players that show that football is important to them.

rashad carmicheal is a poor tackler and does not get his head around and locate the ball consistantly enough. owens poor tackling and houstons poor technique down field makes me wary of like players. i want a guy that is strong in these areas so rashad is a no for me. i saw his poor tackling in you tube clips and crossed him off my list before i ever read this write up but i agreed with the analisys.

i like cameron jordan. jordan cameron on the other hand i dont know as much about except that he has pedestrian stats, is grossly undersized and considered by most rankings to be a late rd pick. his lack of production as a reciever and lack of size as a blocker do not sound worthy of a 5th rd pick.

tyrod taylor is not even 6-1, is wildly inaccurate, and why go any further. he showed the same traits in the shrine game and is far less talented as a passer than former 2nd rder pat white who is currently out of the NFL to my knowledge. i would not even waste the time to bring him in undrafted.

kenny rowe is bigger than i expected and looked interesting in the shrine game. i would like him here.

justin boren i like. many will say he wont be here, and that may be true, but he is an OG so he actually could be here you never know. i'd take him here.

mike blanc is a good pick here. i like 6-5 300 pd DT's and he is a good developmental prospect. decent production in the SEC regardless of whether he was helped by playing beside fairley or not.

hot blonde chick. i like her. spectacular posterior and legs/hips/waist. beautiful skin tone and nice musculature. cute hair cut too. fantastic pick for your avatar.

Gee man the only think I can say is don't believe everything you read. Just because "someone" says a player can't to this or can't do that doesn't mean he won't be a good player.

Roddy White had the case of drops for a year or two but now he is fine.

Now unless you have watched everygame these players have played and broke down there strengths and weaknesses not all of what you said is true.

While some of what you said might be not all of it is true.

Tyrod Taylor completed 60% of his passes and threw 24 Tds and only 5 Ints. That is behind a mediocore OL, decent WR's but no true superstar like A.J. Green and a horrible OC. Wasn't he 4/5 in the shrine game?

He also won 2 ACC Championships. Was the ACC Player of the Year. Won something like 85 % of his starts. You wouldnt even bring him in as a UDFA? haha WOW

Jordan Cameron is 6-5 235 thats not vastly undersized. He has pedestrian stats because he is this years Jimmy Graham in the sense he played basketball. He also played some WR until his senior year when he played TE. He has a lot of potential. So just because he didnt catch 80 passes in his senior year doesnt mean he sucks.

Edited by FalconFanatic304

1- Justin Houston DE Georgia

2- Leonard Hankerson WR Miami

3- Jacquizz Rodgers RB Oregon St

4- Rashad Carmichael CB Virginia Tech

5- Jordan Cameron TE USC

6- Tyrod Taylor QB Virginia Tech

7- Kenney Rowe OLB/ DE Oregon

7- Justin Boren OG Ohio St.

7- MIke Blanc DT Auburn

I think this is very good if we couldn't do FA, and if a better DE didn't fall to us.

You update all the critical positions with people who have a chance to contribute quickly. I don't know the 7th rounders, but I'm not too concerned about them. I actually hope we trade 7th rounders for a couple of vets this FA.