Dunta Robinson

JohnSp3

I don't really understand whats with all the Dunta hate, he DID have a solid year for us..

in 15 games this year he had 55 total tackles, 52 solo, 7 passes defended, with 1 int... I couldn't find any stats on catches allowed, but I would say thats solid, not great but solid.

Now everybody's man crush (including mine) Nnamdi Asomugha in 14 games had 19 total tackles, 17 solo, 6 passes defended with 0 ints...

Darrell Revis in 13 games had 32 total tackles, 26 solo, 10 passes defended with 0 ints...

Now Charles Woodson on the other hand, in 16 games he had 92 total tackles, 76 solo, 2 sacks, 13 passes defended, and 2 ints. Now that would be a great year.

So all in all I have to say Dunta was solid this year. I think he'll be even better next year!!!

I got these stats from NFL.com by the way...

I don't really understand whats with all the Dunta hate, he DID have a solid year for us..

in 15 games this year he had 55 total tackles, 52 solo, 7 passes defended, with 1 int... I couldn't find any stats on catches allowed, but I would say thats solid, not great but solid.

Now everybody's man crush (including mine) Nnamdi Asomugha in 14 games had 19 total tackles, 17 solo, 6 passes defended with 0 ints...

Darrell Revis in 13 games had 32 total tackles, 26 solo, 10 passes defended with 0 ints...

Now Charles Woodson on the other hand, in 16 games he had 92 total tackles, 76 solo, 2 sacks, 13 passes defended, and 2 ints. Now that would be a great year.

So all in all I have to say Dunta was solid this year. I think he'll be even better next year!!!

I got these stats from NFL.com by the way...

Dunta did alright, but you can't use stats to evaluate Revis and Aso. Revis isn't thrown at much and Aso is almost never thrown at.

Dunta Robinson is a very overpaid average slow CB. The guy slips down more than any cb I have ever seen. I thinks he slips down on purpose so not to run with the WR because Robinson is SLOW.Robinson is no better than Grimes and Grimes should be our nickle back. SIGN CB Ashmugha WHY = PASSING--Green Bay, Rodgers 31-36-0-366.

Dunta is a good CB. He had a solid year. Assuming there is a next season. I would expect a better year for him. He will know the system better. Hopefully we will go after Aso. We need a play maker in the Secondary. TD even mention that this defense need that Troy/Reed type of player to take the next step.