In my head I'm watching Bears at Falcons

I was getting better till Sunday rolled around. Bears at Falcons, I really liked our chances. Packers were the only team that I didn't want us to face, even over the Saints and the Eagles. But FML that was the team we ended up playing in the first round and my worst nightmare was realized. Still not over it, although it's all over. Is it me or do we have really bad luck, and we get stuck in the first round playing really hot teams who are making a run at the Superbowl?

I was getting better till Sunday rolled around. Bears at Falcons, I really liked our chances. Packers were the only team that I didn't want us to face, even over the Saints and the Eagles. But FML that was the team we ended up playing in the first round and my worst nightmare was realized. Still not over it, although it's all over. Is it me or do we have really bad luck, and we get stuck in the first round playing really hot teams who are making a run at the Superbowl?

What u drinkin'?

This is a serious matter. You should definitely be past the denial stage after this long. Call this number 1-800-get-overit. They have a nice staff and really helped me in my time of need. Good Luck

i agree man, its botherin me too. i wish we could have gotten to play the seahawks at home, what a joke that would have been. Bears arent lookin that awesome either right now.... coulda gotten them at home for NFCS if we hadnt choked. oh well it is what it is. Things are at the very least looking up for next year!

This is a serious matter. You should definitely be past the denial stage after this long. Call this number 1-800-get-overit. They have a nice staff and really helped me in my time of need. Good Luck

This is a very serious matter and I don't appreciate you making fun of me. I feel like I broke up with a long time girlfriend. I can't simply get over it. It would help if you give me your number instead :P

Well you have to beat the best teams at some stage, so there's no point worrying about the luck of the draw. But what I would say, is the whinging about 'we can win in the playoffs' and 'Ryan is a choke artist, 0-2 in playoff games!'

a) 2 games is hardly enough to basing trends and drawing conclusions from.

B) Of these 2 games, 1 was in the QB rookie year and 1 was at the divisional stage, where the poorest teams have already been ousted (i.e. Saints and Eagles, ha). On top of that we also met Cardinals and Packers, both of which went on the Super Bowl final.

Ergo, it's not that bad!