spoon

ATX512

GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? So what, people have to be (insert hall of fame player at said players position) to be deemed good enough? The kid was a rookie who spent what was it, 4 weeks on the bench with a knee injury. He's going to be just fine. I swear by all the threads started questioning a players ability, you would think we just went 1-15....

GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? So what, people have to be (insert hall of fame player at said players position) to be deemed good enough? The kid was a rookie who spent what was it, 4 weeks on the bench with a knee injury. He's going to be just fine. I swear by all the threads started questioning a players ability, you would think we just went 1-15....

I think it's that people saw Cushing's great rookie season so they had hoped Weatherspoon's season would be something similar. Which it wasn't anywhere near.

Well, at least he's staying off the 'roids.

I think it's that people saw Cushing's great rookie season so they had hoped Weatherspoon's season would be something similar. Which it wasn't anywhere near.

Well, at least he's staying off the 'roids.

His non-steriod year is what to expect from cushing. Even w/ the 4 game suspension at the beginning of the year.

Matt Ryan is not Joe Montana so he fails

Turner is not Barry Sanders and Walter Peyton combined so he fails

Michael Jenkins is a waste of space so he fails

Spoon misses tackles so he fails

Brent Grimes is too short so he fails

Dunta Robinson only had 1 interception all year so he fails

Mike Smith only has 3 winning seasons in 3 years as the head coach with no playoff victories so he fails..

smh...

Matt Ryan is not Joe Montana so he fails

Turner is not Barry Sanders and Walter Peyton combined so he fails

Michael Jenkins is a waste of space so he fails

Spoon misses tackles so he fails

Brent Grimes is too short so he fails

Dunta Robinson only had 1 interception all year so he fails

Mike Smith only has 3 winning seasons in 3 years as the head coach with no playoff victories so he fails..

smh...

Now I didn't say all of that lol. Ur bein a little dramatic

Now I didn't say all of that lol. Ur bein a little dramatic

Wasn't meant as a direct point towards you...just an overall AFMB thing. People will ***** just about everything. Including myself. I am bitching about other people bitching. At least my bitching is warranted in the fact that our team is fine and we aren't some 1-15,3-13 team that people are making us out to be.