remember after 08 playoff loss we grabed up tony g. whos next?

dudouble

I think we will definitely grab a big free agent up. Probably on defense, maybe on both sides of the ball. Blank wants to win, and I'm pretty sure he will do what it takes to get us to the bowl. I know he won't just fork out big bucks like Dan Snyder, but tony g was a solid pick up. I know dimitrov likes to build from the draft and said we wouldn't pick up any big FA this year but I think that might've changed. So who do you think it will be? I say Charles Johnson maybe ,we need to eliminate one of our needs so we can focus on the others in the draft. I think the top end De's will be gone early in the draft but the draft is stacked with Wr. And speed backs.

I think we will definitely grab a big free agent up. Probably on defense, maybe on both sides of the ball. Blank wants to win, and I'm pretty sure he will do what it takes to get us to the bowl. I know he won't just fork out big bucks like Dan Snyder, but tony g was a solid pick up. I know dimitrov likes to build from the draft and said we wouldn't pick up any big FA this year but I think that might've changed. So who do you think it will be? I say Charles Johnson maybe ,we need to eliminate one of our needs so we can focus on the others in the draft. I think the top end De's will be gone early in the draft but the draft is stacked with Wr. And speed backs.

Why would Ryan need more weapons? He has enough. He actually has more than Vick did and better Oline and coach as well. Vick won in the playoffs and got us to a nfc game ,his first 3 starting seasons here. Just dont understand why Ryan cant.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

Why would Ryan need more weapons? He has enough. He actually has more than Vick did and better Oline and coach as well. Vick won in the playoffs and got us to a nfc game ,his first 3 starting seasons here. Just dont understand why Ryan cant.

Oh, good another one of 'these' guys on the board. For all the Vick love, tell me what time does Vick play in the NFC Championship game? Oh wait, that's right, Vick is sitting at home, and didn't even get into the playoffs. Thanks though.

I think from now on anyone who says Vick is better QB than ryan should be mod banned from the board to make this an idiot free zone, please please make a mod so i can do it. Yall are a Disgrace to this team

The problem is that we keep feeding him. Staraight cash homo, ATL homey, noodle arm matt, whatever he calls himself we all bite back. Look at the title thread and look at what this numb nut has you talking about. He's just a sociopath who's angry at the world cos Vick didn't want to use one of those little doggy stands on him. He hates Matt Ryan because Ryan has everything Vick doesn't and his herpes infected hero washed out again this season.

Aso isn't leaving the Raiders for us. If he leaves the Raiders and that's a big IF, it will be for the Jets or Pat.

Why would he not pick us?

Its not like the pats did anything more then us this year, or have done anything more then us in the past 3. Asa matter of fact NO team in the nfc has won as many games as we have over the last 3 years

The Jets maybe I can see, but they are a VERY veteran team that could fall apart.

We have one of the youngest start 22's in the game particularly on defense.

We have a great set o young safeties, 2/3 of our starting LBs next will only be drafted with in the last 4 years.

Add to the fact we have a great owner who is willing to pay to bring in the talent needed.

If we target him, you bet your *** we have a good shot at him.

Yeah we need to address the defese first in the draft.

Oh, good another one of 'these' guys on the board. For all the Vick love, tell me what time does Vick play in the NFC Championship game? Oh wait, that's right, Vick is sitting at home, and didn't even get into the playoffs. Thanks though.

Vick didn't win the NFC East this year and host a home playoff game? I must be mistaken.

Because..... you're a hater?

Because it is a TEAM Game.

2008 Playoffs

OG Harvey Dahl was exploited the entire game, and Brooking was beat badly on a 3rd and 16.

2010 Playoffs

We beat our selfs every way imaginable.

Even the return for a TD by Weems cost us badly.

Our Defense was gassed and had to go back out onto the field.

Jenkins had BOT feet slip out from under him on the F'n NFL Logo.

Owens was exploited TWICE on the same drive.

It is rarely any one player that cost a Team a game.

The Last player that did that we DeAngelo Hall.

It is a TEAM Game.

Why in the f*ck does this matter???

I want Asomughua and maybe a decent DE, hopefully we'll pick up Devine in the 3rd or 4th round of the draft. We'll see.

Guest mashburn

I could see us really looking to fix our D. in one aspect we could trae our first round pick for a excellent DE. there is a couple of options out there. then in the second we could take Matthews.

on the other side of the ball we do need a top notch WR. and that would mean picking up on Fitz. and then we would need to get a O line player in the first. and then start drafting D players

I would be more ok with giving up a 1st round pick for a excellent player on D. because there is to many first rounders who end up being duds, some or half and half,some take time to develop, and that leads with a few who are explosive.

would we have enough money to get Fitz and a excellent DE? that would be my top pick. and then still drafting matthews in the second, nbecause everyone else has him the third round, so why not go ahead and grab him early. because he looks to be excellent.