I like this mock draft

fansince78

I watched every play on the video clip and I don't know...I just don't know! I saw an athletic player, and a capable player, but I did not see a game changing DE in the mold of an Abraham or Peppers (We blew it not going after him). I may be wrong.

I do know this...we have to get it right on a DE this time or we'll be right back here again next year.

Charles Johnson is proven in the NFL!

i would love those two picks.. i mean maybe get casey mathews in the 2nd instead of Rudolph but either way i would be happy.

then in the 3rd get Titus Young in the 3rd,...

and Heyward is both a DE/DT..

he is an absolute monster that takes 2 or 3 Protectors to block him and he is still a force. he will be a Pro Bowler for what ever team takes him, i really hope it is us.

I think he is a horrible fit. We need to grab a nice guy who can get to the QB a bit faster and not have a motor that shuts off so often like Cameron Heyward. I just don't see the fit. JA98 was twice the prospect that Heyward is, and I'd rather avoid making that mistake again by drafting someone with concerns like him.

Give me Ryan Kerrigan and I'm a very happy man.

Yeah, I like Heyward as much as the next person, but he's more of a Justin Tuck-type player than a true DE, especially in a 4-3. He'd certainly be better than Anderson, but I have a hard time believing that we'd pass on a Torrey Smith or Anthony Castonzo for that type of player. I actually think Heyward is going to end up in GB or Baltimore IMO.

I like Heyward but I think that we already have too many players on the roster with the same skill sets. If we go for a DE early, he should be a smaller, quicker guy that can close on a QB with speed.

JA98 is a big guy that can put pressure on a QB. The problem is that he is not quick enough to close the deal. I think that Heyward is a similar player. Both guys would look really good at 3-4 DE's.