Who takes pictures at funerals?

So my wife goes to a Funeral and some of the redneck relatives of the deceased begin to snap pictures like their members of the paparazzi. The redneck paparazzi then proceed to take pictures of the deceased in the open casket without an ounce of embarrasement. Of course the normal attendees in the crowd are mortified at this behavior and move to stay out of the paparazzi`s camera angle. They then are nice enough to offer free copys to anyone who requests them .

Who does this? Is this an isolated incident or is this part of growing new trend that crosses all economic classes?

To mke it worse, dead people never look like themselves. The hair is combed weird and they have make-up on. I have seen people take pictures at wakes, but never a funeral.

Do people still even have wakes, where the body is in the casket up in someones living room? That was a big thing when I was growing up.

I went to a memorial service yesterday and one of the speakers received a call on his cell phone during his sermon The rest of his message he pretended to be talking to the deceased. People actually enjoyed this presentation and it was creatively done.

You didn`t have your picture taken with the corpse did you?

thank you... i have always hated that.

my mom died back in october, and at the funeral some crazy relative was taking pictures.. i shot her the "are you freaking crazy you crazy ****" look and she said "just let me know and I can send you pictures"

I was wondering when do you look at these pics?

i just cant imagine a need to relive that situation.

i should send them pics of me on the throne.

at my grandfather's funeral my aunt (by marriage) had someone she knew show up unannounced to sing Ave Maria. Problem is that her voice sucked and then at the funeral she brought up the subject of payment. Apparently my aunt had told her my father would pay her

at my grandfather's funeral my aunt (by marriage) had someone she knew show up unannounced to sing Ave Maria. Problem is that her voice sucked and then at the funeral she brought up the subject of payment. Apparently my aunt had told her my father would pay her

We have this relative "Diane" who is a legendary crier and scene maker at almost every funeral she evers attend. She is often mistaken as the grieving wife, wether she was close to the deceased or not. My dad once insisted that when he died that she be allowed to sit front row at the funeral, even if she had to be paid to show up.

I remember when my grandmother died a couple of years ago and when we were at the Funeral Home , I remember my niece taking out her cellphone and taking a picture of my grandma , and to my surprise not too long ago I was checking out my nieces Facebook pictures only to find look and see a picture of my grandmother ( in her casket ) the picture that she took when we were at the funeral home that day ! I was like ok , I can see that she wanted to honor her great grandmother , but to put the picture in Facebook ,if I had seen that earlier I would have asked her to take it out !