Konami to release MGS Trilogy in HD

Sick. I would be ALL OVER that. MGS and MGS2 for sure... it kinda lost my interest with 3 and 4, though.

I was the same way about MGS3, until I played it all the way through completely years later after its release. If you've never played it through completely, I strongly advise doing that. Trust me, it gets epic as does every MGS, and after you finish the main game, you get that feeling of satisfaction like you've just finished a long, really good book.

I hope the Metal Gear Solid will be a port of the gamecube version, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, and not the PSOne version.

I'd love this though. I was an XBox guy until last year, so I missed the last 3 for the most part. My college roommate had Sons of Liberty, I saw him play some of it, but never really did myself. I've played none of Snake Eater, and haven't played Guns of the Patriots because of missing the last 2.

I'll buy the HD Trilogy and part 4 the day it comes out.

As someone who never really played PS2, I like these HD ports. I just bought the God of War collection and LOVE it. Can't wait to play God of War 3 now.

I hope the Metal Gear Solid will be a port of the gamecube version, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, and not the PSOne version.

I'd love this though. I was an XBox guy until last year, so I missed the last 3 for the most part. My college roommate had Sons of Liberty, I saw him play some of it, but never really did myself. I've played none of Snake Eater, and haven't played Guns of the Patriots because of missing the last 2.

I'll buy the HD Trilogy and part 4 the day it comes out.

As someone who never really played PS2, I like these HD ports. I just bought the God of War collection and LOVE it. Can't wait to play God of War 3 now.

God of War games are epic! I am gonna start another playthrough of the series as soon as i finish Arkham Asylum.