I'm that big zit on the forehead that is here to stay

I like the attention here and I want more

I'll be here till everyone has me on ignore

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise man. Especially the Titus Young pick. Your right. Even though TG is coming back this year, we need youth at the TE position.

Yes we do need youth in that position. I love Gonzo but he's not as good as he used to be. I think we either go offensive heavy in the draft and hit free agency for defensive needs, or go a more balanced approach and have like a 60/40 off/def draft and do the same in free agency. Either way this offense needs more weapons because Ryan can't take over by himself.

Edited by Atl/0

Dome please keave the boards, sell your season tickets, and gtfo as far away as you can.

Yea because if Jenkins totally doesnt slip thats def an INT and not a Jump ball.

Sorry already renewed my TWO VERY EXPENSIVE SECTION 123 LOWER LEVEL season tickets. As in many, many, pprevious years. You?

I am a "Falcons fan" and have every right to like or dislike a player; just like we all do. I love my team Falcons team though; for many years, way before the majority of you (me and White Shoes Johnson). Icey is not the team...he not so hot...he so Icey!

This noodle arm thing is really started to get old as as an argument. If you really are a Falcon's fan you should realize, he just tied Dan Marino's record for wins during his first 3 years. He has led the Falcons to 3 back to back seasons. So he has accomplished something that the Falcons haven't done in the prior 40 years by winning back to back, but now back to back to back. If there is one TAFT member that does not agree that Ryan needs to work on his deep routes then yes they are a homer, but I have not seen anyone on these boards that has said they thought he was already great and doesn't need to improve. I will admit that last game against the Packers was one of the ugliest performances I have ever seen - and yes I include Ryan in that too.

If you are one of the MV huggers, I think MV also lost to the same Packers we did. The only difference in his game, his defense gave him a shot. No matter if you are a MV hugger or not, you must admit that Ryan's accomplishments during his first 3 years are pretty good. Now let's hope that Ryan continues to get even better and have better protection around him and some more WR that know how to get separation as well as a change of pace back that can keep people from crowding the box.

Why do the Icey Huggers bring up a Qb that does not play here anymore in defense of Icey? And for your Info, I have already renewed my two (lower level; section 123) season tickets. And any previous QB other than Icey that does not play here did not sign my credit card. I paid to see the current Falcons. You need to let it go. You renewed?

DomeofPain's theme:

On the board, everyone says I'm insane

I try so had just to be a pain

Got nothing to do but try to rhyme

I'm on the board just to waste your time

I make up stuff that I think sounds slick

Truth is, I'm just missing Michael Vick

You can tell me all you want to go away

I'm that big zit on the forehead that is here to stay

I like the attention here and I want more

I'll be here till everyone has me on ignore

ProBowler! That was the Shi..and u know what! BAM!

I get it now if you not an Icey fan...then you are a troll. This troll pays good monoey to be a fan of my choice,,,

Do you?

Can I get a translation on this please somebody? Thanks...

Sure. He said that he gets it now, if you are not a fan of Icey(aka Matt Ryan) then you are labeled a troll. But, he says that he pays good money to be a fan of his choice. This was in reference to him stating in another post that he has lower level season tickets which he just renewed.

Yes! This is now now the "Matt Rayan Homer BOard" (MRHB). In this Board you have to acknowledge that Matt Rayan is:

1. a deep threat in practice (big positive here - the boy is great in practice!!!),

2. blamed for Jenkins slip and the INT was NOT Mattt's fault,

3. not a deep theat in real games (but a deep threat in practice games; have you seen him at Flowery Branch?) for many, many reasons other than Matty Ice!!! So Icey...

4. great Qb now and does not play with a "deer-in-the-headlights" stare.

Let's go Matty, Let's go! So, icey, Icey, (Guccimane, if you did not know; Icey). Excuse the the wimpy arm, 20 yard slant (at the most)(non-stretch-the-field QB); I guess you can call him that. I would not know the orgin of his entry song?

I guess cause he so MuthaF'ing snowed up...he so Icey...So Icey

I'm icey, I'm icy I'm icey, I'm icy, I'm icy, I'm icy All these girls excited Ooh, ya know they like it I'm so ic...

I wonder what these Matty lyrics mean? You know? So Icey?

I know he not so hot...he so Icey...burrr

So Says The Dome Of Homo.

Dome, you got the right to hate on any player you want, but the unfortunate problem for you is that Matt Ryan is, and will be the QB of our Falcons for the next 10 or so years. You can choose to continue to fight against the current of the board with your Ryan hate, but that just gets you more negs. Your opinion is your own, but it is wrong in the eyes of enough that eventually, whenever the mods make it out for their quarterly visits to the board, you'll just get banned. But we do appreciate your witty banter. We certainly can always use another "_____ _____ SUCKS BECAUSE I SAID SO, AND I GOT SEASON TICKETS SO I'M RIGHT" poster

Dome, you got the right to hate on any player you want, but the unfortunate problem for you is that Matt Ryan is, and will be the QB of our Falcons for the next 10 or so years. You can choose to continue to fight against the current of the board with your Ryan hate, but that just gets you more negs. Your opinion is your own, but it is wrong in the eyes of enough that eventually, whenever the mods make it out for their quarterly visits to the board, you'll just get banned. But we do appreciate your witty banter. We certainly can always use another "_____ _____ SUCKS BECAUSE I SAID SO, AND I GOT SEASON TICKETS SO I'M RIGHT" poster

Wow! Ban a longtime Falcon two lower level season ticket holder for posting his thoughts! Ok. Dude please. I am not Matt Ryan fan. Now ban me. Dude please.