THis Board had Been Renamed!

Yes! This is now now the "Matt Rayan Homer BOard" (MRHB). In this Board you have to acknowledge that Matt Rayan is:

1. a deep threat in practice (big positive here - the boy is great in practice!!!),

2. blamed for Jenkins slip and the INT was NOT Mattt's fault,

3. not a deep theat in real games (but a deep threat in practice games; have you seen him at Flowery Branch?) for many, many reasons other than Matty Ice!!! So Icey...

4. great Qb now and does not play with a "deer-in-the-headlights" stare.

Let's go Matty, Let's go! So, icey, Icey, (Guccimane, if you did not know; Icey). Excuse the the wimpy arm, 20 yard slant (at the most)(non-stretch-the-field QB); I guess you can call him that. I would not know the orgin of his entry song?

I guess cause he so MuthaF'ing snowed up...he so Icey...So Icey

I'm icey, I'm icy I'm icey, I'm icy, I'm icy, I'm icy All these girls excited Ooh, ya know they like it I'm so ic...

I wonder what these Matty lyrics mean? You know? So Icey?

I know he not so hot...he so Icey...burrr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dome please keave the boards, sell your season tickets, and gtfo as far away as you can.

Yea because if Jenkins totally doesnt slip thats def an INT and not a Jump ball.

Not saying you aren't right, but I saw that totally different. Ryan waited entirely to long to throw that football. He should have thrown that way earlier. That pass was horribly thrown and hung in the air too long. Jenkins slipped because he broke his momentum trying to come back for the short pass. Granted had he not slipped he still could have probably made a play on the ball. But Ryan sure seemed to me to be taking the blame on the throw when he went to the sideline. JMO

This noodle arm thing is really started to get old as as an argument. If you really are a Falcon's fan you should realize, he just tied Dan Marino's record for wins during his first 3 years. He has led the Falcons to 3 back to back seasons. So he has accomplished something that the Falcons haven't done in the prior 40 years by winning back to back, but now back to back to back. If there is one TAFT member that does not agree that Ryan needs to work on his deep routes then yes they are a homer, but I have not seen anyone on these boards that has said they thought he was already great and doesn't need to improve. I will admit that last game against the Packers was one of the ugliest performances I have ever seen - and yes I include Ryan in that too.

If you are one of the MV huggers, I think MV also lost to the same Packers we did. The only difference in his game, his defense gave him a shot. No matter if you are a MV hugger or not, you must admit that Ryan's accomplishments during his first 3 years are pretty good. Now let's hope that Ryan continues to get even better and have better protection around him and some more WR that know how to get separation as well as a change of pace back that can keep people from crowding the box.

What's up Atl/0. What do you think this team need my fellow Falcon fan? I would say where still lacking at the #2 Wr position, DE, CB, and a change of pace back. Thoughts.

In my opinion I think we should focus more on the offense because Ryan is going to need top notch players in order to succeed in the future. So I would go TE/WR/RB in that order in the draft.

We need a solid receiving TE to replace Gonzo this year or next. There's not that many in the draft so that's why I want one in the first (Kyle Rudolph of Notre Dame).

This year has a lot of talented Wr and we need one that could challenge Jenkins for the number 2 or take over the slot (Tytus Young of Boise State)

Turner and Snelling are good big backs but we need one that can hit a home run on either rushing or recieving a la Norwood minus the Mr. glass complex. It's not one of our biggest needs on offense but you can't go wrong with more weapons. (Noel Devine, West Virginia/Jaquez Rodgers, Oregon State/ Kendall Hunter, Oklahoma State)

We need to tweek the left side of the line a little bit so we possibly could replace Baker with someone else.

Defensively in the later rounds we need to focus on getting the best talent available at OLB/DE/CB. I haven't did any research on defensive players in the draft since I've put most of my time on the offensive side of the ball but when I do I'll let you know who I think would be a good fit.

In free agency we need to try to get Mankins to sure up the line on the left side and possibly either look for another end or another LB.

In my opinion I think we should focus more on the offense because Ryan is going to need top notch players in order to succeed in the future. So I would go TE/WR/RB in that order in the draft.

We need a solid receiving TE to replace Gonzo this year or next. There's not that many in the draft so that's why I want one in the first (Kyle Rudolph of Notre Dame).

This year has a lot of talented Wr and we need one that could challenge Jenkins for the number 2 or take over the slot (Tytus Young of Boise State)

Turner and Snelling are good big backs but we need one that can hit a home run on either rushing or recieving a la Norwood minus the Mr. glass complex. It's not one of our biggest needs on offense but you can't go wrong with more weapons. (Noel Devine, West Virginia/Jaquez Rodgers, Oregon State/ Kendall Hunter, Oklahoma State)

We need to tweek the left side of the line a little bit so we possibly could replace Baker with someone else.

Defensively in the later rounds we need to focus on getting the best talent available at OLB/DE/CB. I haven't did any research on defensive players in the draft since I've put most of my time on the offensive side of the ball but when I do I'll let you know who I think would be a good fit.

In free agency we need to try to get Mankins to sure up the line on the left side and possibly either look for another end or another LB.

Wise man. Especially the Titus Young pick. Your right. Even though TG is coming back this year, we need youth at the TE position.

Not saying you aren't right, but I saw that totally different. Ryan waited entirely to long to throw that football. He should have thrown that way earlier. That pass was horribly thrown and hung in the air too long. Jenkins slipped because he broke his momentum trying to come back for the short pass. Granted had he not slipped he still could have probably made a play on the ball. But Ryan sure seemed to me to be taking the blame on the throw when he went to the sideline. JMO

agreed. Jenks ain't all that, but it's kind of hard to go from full speed to a stop on the short pass.