The Championship Weekend That Could Have Been . . .

I got the tickets for this weekend sitting on my kitchen counter top. In my dreams, or nightmares I guess, I see myself wandering up to my usual tailgate spot, tailgating and then walking into the dome at 2:30pm on Sunday. :(

Go around downtown Atlanta trying to sell them.

Cruel joke, but hilarious.

YEP, I WAS THINKING THIS MORNING (SATURDAY) WHILE GETTING DRESSED, WHICH FALCON JERSEY I WAS GOING TO WEAR SUNDAY FOR THE GAME, THEN REALIZED, THERE IS NO GAME TOMORROW. THE SEASON IS OVER, THIS STINKS!!

I threw all my Falcons gear in with a load of laundry last night, knowing it's time for it to be hung up for the season. :(

I was so, so, so excited this exact time last week, posting about how I couldn't wait 10 more hours for the kick-off!

And how I had such a great feeling about the game and the post-season.

Sigh.

The Championship game couldve been Vicks time to shine if his kicker didnt miss 2 field goals. Look here mane. Dont come on here talking bout what couldve been. Matt Ryan got blown out at home by 27 points and our fans walked out on him.They never walkd out on Vick ever. lol #justsayn If anything you should be trying to think about next season and us going after Kevin kolb to back up Ryan. And if ryan still cant get the job done Kolb will be our starter. You can count on that.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

I agree they never walked out on Vick, Vick walked out on us!!!!!! QFT! I couldn't resist this one.

How would you feel about us bringing in Kevin Kolb as a back up and future replacement if ryan doesnt get it together? It may help Ryan play better or light a fire under him but then again i keep forgetting ryan has a weak , string bean arm and unfortunately there may not be cure for that . So maybe Kolb would end up as our starter if Ryan starts failing next season.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

How would you feel about us bringing in Kevin Kolb as a back up and future replacement if ryan doesnt get it together? It may help Ryan play better or light a fire under him but then again i keep forgetting ryan has a weak , string bean arm and unfortunately there may not be cure for that . So maybe Kolb would end up as our starter if Ryan starts failing next season.

I am not a big fan of Kevin Kolb. But I do believe that Ryan still has time to turn things around as far as playoff success. I think it would be stupid to throw the towel in on him right now. It nevers hurts to bring another QB in that can light a fire under the starter. I just don't think Kolb can light a fire under anyone.

I am not a big fan of Kevin Kolb. But I do believe that Ryan still has time to turn things around as far as playoff success. I think it would be stupid to throw the towel in on him right now. It nevers hurts to bring another QB in that can light a fire under the starter. I just don't think Kolb can light a fire under anyone.

You cant be serious. Kolb is one of the most accurate qbs in the league. Hes more accurate than Ryan. He had a freaking 79.3 completion pct against us and 3 tds. And what in the heck does QFT mean? Does it mean quit F'n Talking or sumn like dat?

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

You cant be serious. Kolb is one of the most accurate qbs in the league. Hes more accurate than Ryan. He had a freaking 79.3 completion pct against us and 3 tds

I see where that accuracy got him in Philly. A seat on the big ole pine. He may be more accurate than Ryan, I am just not a fan of his.