Trent Dilfer for QB coach.

Guest whitestain

He needs to be. He showed just how overrated Matt Ryan and the Falcons are. Times like this i wish we had Kevin kolb. We should consider bringing him as a back up. Maybe it will light a fire under Matt and make him play better.

Matt Ryan is not overrated. What can you do against a pass rush like the packers have and with corners that cover like they have.

I don't know if that was sarcasm but yes i do

Some sarcasm, yes. But we need more than just 1 playmaker. There are several spots that need attention. Abraham is getting up there in age and Bierman disappeared. We better start addressing this now before we end up really dry at DE with no Abraham.

Edited by Mojo Risin

Matt Ryan is not overrated. What can you do against a pass rush like the packers have and with corners that cover like they have.

Well Vick put up 14 pts against them by himself. Ryan only passed for 186 yards and one TD. What happened to all this how great Matty Ice is talk? I thought he was supposed to be the next peyton manning tom brady? Why cant he win a playoff game? Why does everyone keep making excuses for him? Why does everyone think he needs more weapons when he has more than Vick had and a better Oline?

Why did Ryan throw a pick six? Why did Ryan throw a pick before the half? Why Has Gonzales's numbers dropped since Ryan has been his QB? Some of you need to put two and two together.

Why did Vick win us a playoff game and get us to an NFC game in his starting 3 seasons? Why cant Ryan win a playoff game in his 3 seasons? Ryan isnt this great qb you all make him out to be and youre afraid to admit it.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

Well Vick put up 14 pts against them by himself. Ryan only passed for 186 yards and one TD. What happened to all this how great Matty Ice is talk? I thought he was supposed to be the next peyton manning tom brady? Why cant he win a playoff game? Why does everyone keep making excuses for him? Why does everyone think he needs more weapons when he has more than Vick had and a better Oline?

Why did Ryan throw a pick six? Why did Ryan throw a pick before the half? Why Has Gonzales's numbers dropped since Ryan has been his QB? Some of you need to put two and two together.

Why did Vick win us a playoff game and get us to an NFC game in his starting 3 seasons? Why cant Ryan win a playoff game in his 3 seasons? Ryan isnt this great qb you all make him out to be and youre afraid to admit it.

You realize Brady had a great defense and not so great numbers in his early years. And How long did it take Peyton to win a playoff game?

You realize Brady had a great defense and not so great numbers in his early years. And How long did it take Peyton to win a playoff game?

We're talking about the same Falcons team you claim is so much better than when Vick was here. Sh#* i cant tell. Thats what we're talking about how you all claim Ryan is so much better than Vick.If he is then why did our fans start leaving after he threw a pick 6? Why didnt our fans ever walk out on Vick? Better yet Why didnt the Eagles fans walk out on Vick? Vick won in the playoffs his first starting 3 seasons here, AND GOT US TO THE NFCCG, Ryan Failed. So before you guys make such claims .

You better be willing to back that Sh*& up. Dont give me some B.S about Ryan and his back to back winning seasons when he cant even win a playoff game and he has more weapons and a better coach than what Vick had when he was here, Why cant your boy win a playoff game? All you do is make excuses for Ryan and baby him. Ive heard stupid stuff like people saying Ryan needs more weapons. Man get out of here with that crap.

Edited by Pal_Sharpton

This is the NFL dude, if you need inspiration still at this level then it's too late.

Although this was made as a joke, Dilfer is regarded as one of the most intelligent QBs to ever play. Apparently he knew everything about being a quarterback and knew all of his playbooks, he just didn't have the physical tools to get it done.

:lol:

He needs to be. He showed just how overrated Matt Ryan and the Falcons are. Times like this i wish we had Kevin kolb. We should consider bringing him as a back up. Maybe it will light a fire under Matt and make him play better.

No thank you. Trent Dilfer just showed how much he hated the Falcons. 3-13. "Yes" Trent Dilfer is a sports Guru. Keep thinking this atlhomey. :lol:

We're talking about the same Falcons team you claim is so much better than when Vick was here. Sh#* i cant tell. Thats what we're talking about how you all claim Ryan is so much better than Vick.If he is then why did our fans start leaving after he threw a pick 6? Why didnt our fans ever walk out on Vick? Better yet Why didnt the Eagles fans walk out on Vick? Vick won in the playoffs his first starting 3 seasons here, AND GOT US TO THE NFCCG, Ryan Failed. So before you guys make such claims .

You better be willing to back that Sh*& up. Dont give me some B.S about Ryan and his back to back winning seasons when he cant even win a playoff game and he has more weapons and a better coach than what Vick had when he was here, Why cant your boy win a playoff game? All you do is make excuses for Ryan and baby him. Ive heard stupid stuff like people saying Ryan needs more weapons. Man get out of here with that crap.

NO!!!! MUTHAFU*KA!!! You are the one who keeps talking about Vick and making comparsions between the two. The topic is based on Trent Dilfer as a QB coach. GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE!!! YOU VICK NUT GOBBLER!!!! AKA atlhomey aka phillyhomey.

Guest AtlWhite84

Oh ok now I know who you are.

There is only one person who posts here that thinks Kevin Kolb is worth a crap.