I think the NFC rule has been proven

saintsmarchin

Every year the top team drops off. It is unfortunately inevitable, that spark of confidence was gutted right out of the heart of this team. The Saints, while I would like to think are on the up rise are up in the air with free agents... and Tampa Bay tasted what it's like to be denied..... I think Tampa Bay's players have everything to play for this upcoming year.

Every year the top team drops off. It is unfortunately inevitable, that spark of confidence was gutted right out of the heart of this team. The Saints, while I would like to think are on the up rise are up in the air with free agents... and Tampa Bay tasted what it's like to be denied..... I think Tampa Bay's players have everything to play for this upcoming year.

You are right that the question mark for the falcons will be Confidence. It's up to the FO, coaching staff and the leaders on this team to use last Saturday's disappointment as motivation to come back and make amends. If we do that we will be fine, although we may not win 13 games again.

With a number of key vets over 30 and free agency, the Saints will do very well to remain at the level they are. I can't see the Saints going anwyehere but slowly down.

The Bucs are an up and coming team, but they do have issues offensively and in their ability to stop the run. They also have a skinflint of owner who is reluctant to spend to make them better. The biggest things that the bucs have going for them are age and 3rd placed scehule.

The Bucs are on a rise. I'm not sure how far they get next year but I'm going to go on a limb and say they make the playoffs. Everyone should sweep the Panthers til they find a qb. The healthiest team will make the biggest push being that all 3 teams are pretty talented.

True. Health is always a huge factor.