was watchin 1st and 10 and heard the funniest thing

I don't agree with the op about that being funny but we are a joke to everyone in the nation. Someone posted in another thread a link to about people viewing the games and the Packers vs. Eagles wildcard had a bigger audience than our Divisional game.

Nobody outside of those here gives a **** about the falcons and that's a shame.

And let me guess they said the Jets just got lucky knocking off the #1 seed Patriots?

I don't know if they said that but I'm sure they didn't say the patriots got there *** blowed out by a 6 seed after having a week off before the game.

Edited by Atl/0

imagine how i felt trying to cellect money from a Jets fan because we bet who would have the best record this regular season.

of course, being the scum new yorker he is, he said the bet was who went the farthest and he isnt paying. i said, we bet on record. he said the Jets are 2-0 and ATL is 0-1, Im not paying anything.

Maybe I just need to throw a rock through the window of his restaurant. that should cover the $100 bet. :P

His food sucks anyways.

back on topic, wouldnt the Patriots be MORE overrated since they were a slam dunk to win the SB and got beat? by a team they beat by 42 a few weeks prior?

Nobody picked ATL to do anything, so they arent as overrated.

Skip is one guy I would enjoy slugging in the face, which means he is doing his job i guess.

Well, the original poster is clearly not a fan of our team and Skip Bayless is a clown but one game or not...it was the game that mattered most and we fell flat in it. It shouldn't come as a surprise that folks are saying we were the most overrated 1 seed.

If it wasn't our Falcons...what would YOU say?

Exactly...

Well, the original poster is clearly not a fan of our team and Skip Bayless is a clown but one game or not...it was the game that mattered most and we fell flat in it. It shouldn't come as a surprise that folks are saying we were the most overrated 1 seed.

Exactly...

thats the post that says it all. +1

Exactly...

agreed +1

Skip called us the most overated # 1 seed of ALL time, and eveyone preceded to laught @ us, shock right? Us being a joke, cuz let's face it, we r a joke. Not only to the media, any NFL fan. People jst laugh and laugh @ how irrelevent and pathetic we are.

The Patriots had a better record, were considered the best team hands down in the NFL this season and lost to a team they just beat a few weeks before 45-3.... i think that has to be the biggest choke in a while.

Skip called us the most overated # 1 seed of ALL time, and eveyone preceded to laught @ us, shock right? Us being a joke, cuz let's face it, we r a joke. Not only to the media, any NFL fan. People jst laugh and laugh @ how irrelevent and pathetic we are.

So ATLfanintheROC, now that your stuck inside your mom's basement you must be board to death. It's always tough on little sissies when they can't go outside cuz the other kids don't play nice. Yah, a few a$$ whippins from the other neighborhood kids keeps ATLfanintheROC in his hole to troll the falcons boards... But lets talk about something positive in your life... you know the delivery that just came in special delivery to your moms house w/ your name on it... the TV ad you bought w/ moms credit card... oh how excited u must be to recieve the:

wub.gifTHE SHIRLEY TEMPLE 6 DVD COLLECTION !!!! laugh.gif

... have a clue birdbrain